Guided Crab Island Jet Ski Tour
- Lowest price guaranteeYou won't find a lower price
- Book with confidenceLive local support via phone
- Live Chat is ready to helpAvailable 7AM-7PM CST
Check out one of the best ways to explore the gorgeous Emerald Coast. On this excursion, you will ride on a brand new 3 person Sea-Doo GTI Jet Ski that features neutral and reverse. This guided tour is the best way to get out on the water and spot some of the most amazing creatures around...the bottlenose dolphin! Let your guides show you around all the local hot spots and take in the beauty of the day while you're at it. Don't miss your chance to soak up some sun and sightsee local dolphin pods, book your Guided Crab Island Jet Ski Tour now!
- Guided Jet Ski Tour departing from Fort Walton Beach/Okaloosa Island
- Have the opportunity to get an up-close experience with wild dolphins
- Guided tour on a newer model 3 person Sea-Doo Jet Ski
- Smaller groups for better interactions
- Great activity for ages 6+
Duration: 2 Hrs.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Guided Crab Island Jet Ski Tour
- 3 Seater Jetski
- Tour guide
- Life vests
- Weather appropriate attire
- Wetsuit bottoms or swim shorts
- Sunglasses with strap
- Waterproof camera
- There is a 3 person or 450 lb. weight limit per jet ski. This is the law and will be strictly enforced. You are responsible for booking the correct number of skis. For comfort and safety, this total weight capacity is not ideal for 3 grown adults.
- Those born on or after January 1, 1988, can operate a jet ski but are required to take a Florida Boaters Test. These tests are available upon arrival for $3. They take approximately 20 minutes to complete. Please arrive early if someone in your party is taking this test.
- Adults born BEFORE January 1, 1988, can operate a jet ski with a valid driver's license without a Florida's Boater License.
- The person signing the contract must be 18, have a valid picture ID, & a VALID credit card for incidentals.
- State law prohibits touching, feeding, and other interactions with dolphins. Guests are strictly prohibited from jumping off the jet skis and swimming with the dolphins.
- You cannot be late. You will miss the tour and no refund will be given.
- It is best to arrive at least 1 hour early for instruction.
- Children under 6 are prohibited from riding on the jet ski.
- Jet skis are prohibited from entering the Gulf of Mexico.
- Jet ski operators must be at least 16 years old.
- Jet skis have compartments to hold small valuables such as wallets, watches, and jewelry. However, it is best to leave all these items back home or in your vehicle.
- If the weather is unfavorable for this activity, vendor will attempt to reschedule for another time or day. If vendor cannot meet customer demands for this, they will refund the purchase amount.
- Tour guides are experienced in finding dolphins so there is a very good chance dolphins will be encountered. However, there are no guarantees.
- Need a boater test? Take it before you arrive, details will be in your ticket after booking.
- If there is rain while you are on the jet ski, the price will be prorated accordingly.
1201 A Miracle Strip Pkwy SE, Fort Walton Beach, FL 32548, USA
Guided Crab Island Jet Ski Tour
Don’t know what to get them?NO PROBLEM!
Don't take our word for it
Verified Traveler Reviews