Guided Jet Ski Dolphin Tour
- Lowest price guaranteeYou won't find a lower price
- Book with confidenceLive local support via phone
- Live Chat is ready to helpAvailable 7AM-6PM CST
Experience this Guided Jet Ski Dolphin Tour and see the mesmerizing Emerald Coast from the water. Enjoy this hour long dolphin tour and search for the area's most beautiful and amazing sea creatures. At the end of your adventure, have a blast with an additional 30-minutes of FREE riding time giving you the opportunity to explore all that the beautiful Destin, Florida area has to offer.
- Guided Jet Ski Dolphin Tour in the Choctawhatchee Bay
- Visit popular hot spots including the Destin Harbor, Crab Island, and miles of natural beaches
- Search for dolphins, pelicans, and other marine wildlife among the waves
- Includes one tank of fuel for your jet ski
- 1 Hour Guided Tour PLUS 30 minutes of extra ride time
Duration: 1.5 Hrs.
- 2 Seater Jet Ski with Guided Tour
- 1 tank of fuel for your jet ski
- Operating & safety orientation
- Life vests & safety equipment (children's sizes available)
- Weather appropriate attire
- The person signing the contract must be 18, have a valid picture ID, & a VALID credit card for incidentals. There is a mandatory $250 deposit per equipment rental.
- The Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission requires anyone born on or after January 1, 1988, to successfully complete an approved boater safety course in order to legally operate a vessel (boat or ski) powered by a motor of 10 horsepower or greater. Vessel operators are required to carry an FWC–issued Boating Safety Education Identification Card and a photo identification card while operating a motorized vessel on Florida waterways. Drivers born before January 1, 1988, may operate a vessel with only their driver's license. A Boaters Safety Test is offered on-site for a fee (fees may vary) and online for free.
- No alcohol may be consumed while operating a vessel of any kind on Florida's waterways.
- A valid ID, credit card or debit card will be required when checking in. There is a $50 nonrefundable deposit for every ski.
- Jet skis are prohibited from entering the Gulf of Mexico.
- Glass bottles or other glass items are prohibited.
- Jet ski operator must be at least 16 years old. Jet ski rider must be old enough to hold onto the driver for the duration of the tour.
- Jet skis can hold up to 2 adults or 350 lbs.
- Service animals are not permitted.
- Not handicap accessible.
- No infants.
- If there is rain and you are called back to the dock early, your purchase price will be prorated accordingly.
- Dolphin sightings are not guaranteed but are highly likely.
- Vendor uses Yamaha jet skis.
- Gratuities not included.
43 Miracle Strip Pkwy SW, Fort Walton Beach, FL 32548, USA
Guided Jet Ski Dolphin Tour
youchoose the amount
theychoose their adventure
Brand new to TripShock