Guided Kayak Eco Tour
- Lowest price guaranteeYou won't find a lower price
- Book with confidenceLive local support via phone
- Live Chat is ready to helpAvailable 7AM-7PM CST
Join in on this Guided Kayak Eco-Tour in Seista Key and paddle at a relaxed pace through the crystal clear waters of the Jim Neville Marine Preserve. You will see beautiful seagrass beds and paddle alongside and through the intricate and enchanting mangrove eco-system. Learn all about the local marine life including tropical fish, birds, sponges, sea stars, and jellyfish. See pelican nesting areas and venture out to Midnight Pass. You will even see the occasional dolphin, ray, or manatee! This is a great option for experienced or inexperienced kayakers alike. Get out in nature and book this Kayak Eco-Tour in Little Sarasota Bay today!
- Guided Kayak Eco Tour in Siesta Key, Florida
- Enjoy the Jim Neville Marine Preserve, a 35 acre preserve through mangroves and Little Sarasota Bay
- Relaxing way to take in the day
- Great for all nature lovers ages 2+
Duration: 2 Hrs.
- 2 Hour Guided Kayak Eco Tour
- Life jackets
- Dry bag
- Weather appropriate clothes
- Change of clothes (in case you get wet)
- Small cooler with snacks & beverages (no alcohol)
- Water shoes
- Bug spray
- COVID-19 Restrictions: There are no restrictions or requirements. Equipment is cleaned daily. Bring hand sanitizer if there is concern and wear a mask if you want to. The guides will wear a mask while putting guests on the water but will not have one on during the tour.
- The maximum weight per single kayak is 250lbs and per tandem kayak is 425lbs combined.
- It is up to the parent's discretion to determine whether children can safely maneuver single kayak.
- Children must be supervised at all times. No children under 2 years old permitted on tour.
- Glass bottles and other glass items are not allowed on tour.
- No alcohol is permitted on the tours.
- No littering, leave no trace.
- Pets are not permitted.
- Trip is handicap accessible with assistance in and out of the kayak.
- Vendor uses Pescadore, Perception sit-on-top or similar kayaks.
- Service animals are permitted with proper paperwork.
- Restrooms are available on-site prior to launching.
- Wildlife sightings are not guaranteed.
- Small coolers are permitted.
8702 Blind Pass Road, Sarasota, FL 34242
Guided Kayak Eco Tour
Don’t know what to get them?NO PROBLEM!
Don't take our word for it
Verified Traveler Reviews