Once the tickets are booked online, please visit Slip C-12 at Bear Point Marina with a photo ID for verification. Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled cruise time. It is highly recommended to confirm the cruise time at least 24 hours in advance.
Tours depart daily throughout the year.
Duration: 1.5-2 Hours
FREE Public parking is available at Bear Point Marina 5749 Bay La Launch Ave., Orange Beach, AL 36561.
● USCG Approved Captain
● Life Jackets
● Gratuities (optional)
● Children under 18 must be accompanied by a paying adult.
● 6 Passengers Max
● No infants
● Customers are asked to bring a camera, suntan lotion, sun glasses and a small 6-pack cooler for food and beverages.
● 98% success rate for finding dolphins on the cruise. In other words, it is rare to not see dolphins on this tour.
● The tour boat has a maximum capacity of 6 passengers.
● Porta potty available inside boat console.
● Boat is a 26' Legacy with 257cc Evinrude 150hp twin motors.
● The boat does not experience much movement, but those who are prone to motion sickness are asked to take dramamine or bonine for precaution.
Customers may cancel at least 24 hours prior to their arrival date and time to receive a full refund minus a $5 service fee. Customers that cancel after the 24 hour period will not be eligible for a refund. If weather is unfavorable, the tour may be rescheduled for a later time/date or a full refund will be issued. No-shows will not be refunded. Customer may make changes to the reservation without any fees as long as it's outside the 24 hour cancellation period.