Once the tickets are booked online, customers will receive an email confirmation. Please arrive 30 minutes prior to the scheduled tour time, and check in at the ticket booth. It is highly recommended to confirm the departure time at least 24 hours in advance.
Paddleboarding is a seasonal activity that is offered daily March through October. Daily departures are available from 10am-6pm during most of the season. During fall and early spring months hours vary based on conditions so it is recommended to book early to guarantee desired departure time
FREE Public parking is available on-site.
● Life Jackets & Equipment
● Gratuities (optional)
● Children 3-17 may paddle if accompanied by an Adult.
● Children 2 & under may not paddleboard.
● This activity is restricted to the bay. Paddleboards cannot go into the gulf.
● Customers will get wet so dress appropriately.
● Customers may bring a waterproof camera ONLY. No other personal items allowed on the board.
● If weather or wind is unfavorable for your tour, another day will be scheduled or the customer may receive a full refund.
Customers may cancel at least 24 hours prior to their arrival date and time to receive a full refund minus a $5 service fee. Customers that cancel after the 24 hour period will not be eligible for a refund. If weather is unfavorable and the vendor calls off the rental, the rental may be rescheduled for a later time/date or a full refund will be issued. No-shows will not be refunded. Customer may make changes to the reservation without any fees as long as it's outside the 24 hour cancellation period.