Gulf World Marine Park Tickets
Visit Gulf World Marine Park in Panama City Beach for exhibits and live shows featuring dolphins, sea lions, tropical birds, and reptiles. Explore fascinating exhibits showcasing penguins, sharks, alligators, and so much more. Open year-round, Gulf World is open rain or shine.
- Enjoy live daily shows with various marine life
- Encounter a live shark and experience a turtle feeding
- Perfect for families with young children
- Inside & outside tropical gardens featuring rare birds
- Optional animal encounters and swims available
Educational Show Schedule times are subject to change
|Feather & Friends Show||10:00am & 1:30pm|
|Harbor Seal Chat||10:30am & 1:30pm|
|Shark & Turtle Chat||10:45am & 1:45pm|
|Sea Lion & Rough-Toothed Dolphin Show*||11:00am & 2:30pm|
|Stingray Feeding||11:00am 1:30pm & 3:00pm|
|Bird & Reptile Chat||12:00pm & 2:15pm|
|Bottlenose Dolphin Show||12:30pm & 3:30pm|
- General Park Admission
- Access to exhibits and shows
- Hat or visor
- Small children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- No coolers, food, or beverage items allowed in the park.
- Tickets can be used within 14 days of the date selected upon purchasing (i.e. If you cannot attend the date you selected on the calendar, you may use the ticket up to the 14th day).
- Closed Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.
- Anyone that has any medical restrictions, special needs, prosthetics, or pacemakers is required to call 850-424-5125 to make arrangements.
- Gulf World is open at 9:30AM and closes at 3:00 PM however, closing time may vary. Last entry at 12:30 to see all shows.
- Gulf World is open rain or shine.
- On-site parking is available for FREE.
- Children under 5 are FREE.
- Gift shop and snack bar available at the park.
- You are welcome to leave the park and return the same day with your hand stamped or your receipt.
- If the park is closed for any reason during the duration of your vacation, the tickets can be exchanged or refunded.
- Gulf World Marine Institute (GWMI) is a 501c3 non-profit organization that is dedicated to the rescue, rehabilitation and release of sea turtles and marine mammals. GWMI is proud to be a part of the Southeast Marine Mammal Stranding Network and the Sea Turtle Stranding and Salvage Network. Working under permits from National Marine Fisheries Service, U.S. Fish and Wildlife, and Florida Wildlife Conservation Commission, GWMI plays an important role in rescuing and rehabilitating injured marine mammals and sea turtles throughout the Florida Panhandle.
E-tickets may be redeemed up to 14 days after the selected calendar purchase date. All bookings are final. If you purchase a Swim, Experience, or Meet N Greet ticket at Gulf World, General Admission is included in that animal experience ticket and you do not need to purchase a General Admission Ticket for that participant. Spectators for the animal experiences must purchase a General Admission Ticket for entry. If you purchase a General Admission ticket in addition to a Swim, Experience, or Meet N Greet ticket for the participant's entry into the park on accident, you will not receive a refund for the duplicate ticket purchase. However, you may come to Gulf World on another day or give the ticket away, but you will not receive a refund. All sales are final and non-refundable unless canceled by Gulf World. Customers must contact Gulf World directly to reschedule and will be charged a $25 rescheduling fee per participant. Anyone that is handicapped or has any medical restrictions, special needs, prosthetics, or pacemakers is required to contact us prior to booking.
15412 Front Beach Rd, Panama City Beach, FL 32413, USA
Gulf World Marine Park Tickets
Don't take our word for it
Verified Traveler Reviews