Once you purchase a pass online, you have 3 months to activate your pass. You can activate it onsite at the Gulfarium, or over the phone with the Gulfarium using your Tripshock confirmation number. If a pass is not activated within the 3-month time frame, the customer will be responsible for the difference of the full price pass and promotional price paid. Please have a valid ID with you to confirm your order if needed.
Gulfarium Marine Adventure Park is located at 1010 Miracle Strip Pkwy SE, Fort Walton Beach, FL 32548. The park is open 7 days a week, closed Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day.
Public parking is available at the park for no charge.
● General Park Admission
● Access to all shows, exhibits, and trainer chats
● Food & Beverage (Discount available)
● Animal Encounters (separate reservation and purchase required)
● All memberships are non-refundable and non-transferable.
● Excludes school field trips, facility rentals, and other special admission programs.
● Guests must be accompanied by cardholder for the Individual Plus Guest and Pod Pass options
● Passholder is eligible for unlimited admission to Gulfarium Marine Adventure Park during regular hours
● Admission to all GulfScarium events, including after hours events included with annual pass!
● Passholder is eligible for 10% discount on Fins Gifts merchandise, Dive-In Eatery purchases, and birthday party reservations booked by cardholder
● Passholder is eligible for 25% off animal encounters booked between Labor Day and February 28. Blackout dates include December 20 through January 2.
● The majority of the park is covered with awnings in addition to a few indoor areas. It is still a good idea to bring an umbrella or rain coat for the short walk from your car to the front entrance and for the few areas in the park that are uncovered. Shows and encounters continue rain or shine!
Cancellation Policy & Ticket Agreement
All sales are final on annual passes and passes are non-transferable.