Half Day Private Fishing Charter
Venture out on a deep sea fishing adventure with Game Changer Charters on this Half Day Private Fishing trip. You and up to 5 companions will enjoy expert instruction, including the right hooks and bait, to ensure catch after exciting catch. Make the memories that last as you bottom fish or troll aboard a comfortable and luxurious 50 foot Viking convertible boat. Customize your perfect fishing charter experience with Game Changer Charters where your satisfaction is priority number one!
- Half day deep sea fishing charter in Destin, Florida
- Enjoy 6 hours on the water with a dedicated and experienced captain
- Get the VIP treatment as you fish, visit Crab Island, whatever you desire
- Includes your hooks, bait, license, and they'll bag and fillet your catch
Duration: 6 Hrs.
- Bait and tackle
- Fishing license
- Ice and bags
- Fish cleaning and filleting
- Bottled water
- Experienced captain
- Fully equipped boat
- Beverages (cooler provided onboard)
- Cooler for your catch (leave in car)
- Change of clothes
- Playlist (Bluetooth and auxiliary connections are available)
- Must be at least 18 to reserve this charter.
- This activity is not recommended for children under 3 and expectant mothers.
- For children between the ages of 3-7, life jackets are available but it is recommended that for your child's comfort you bring your own life vest as the ones provided are not the most comfortable for little ones.
- The boat is U.S. Coast Guard approved for 6 passengers.
- Glass is prohibited on the boat.
- Bananas are bad luck on boats. Please do not bring bananas of any kind. No banana chips, taffy, bananas in a fruit salad, banana costumes, peels, purees, or pudding. No "peanut butter/jelly time" on your mp3 player. No banana thoughts, dreams, whispers, longings, or mindsets either. Just say no to bananas.
- There is a restroom on board the boat.
- Air conditioned interior.
- Free parking available on site.
- You will be fishing on a 50 foot Viking Convertible boat.
- The captain may be required to catch live bait during your trip that may impact trip time. This is customary and part of the fishing experience.
- The captain will fillet and bag any fish that the customer catches on the trip. Please tip appropriately for all the hard work that is done on the trip.
- There are no guarantees that the customer will catch the target species, but the captain has a very high success rate in finding and catching certain species.
- Absolutely no GPS devices will be allowed on the boat.
- What you can expect to catch (depending on the season) will depend on the type of trip you select but could include red snapper, grouper, king mackerel, Spanish mackerel and more!
- If it rains, charters will still go out fishing depending on the captain's discretion. However, if there is excessive fog, wind, or lightning, the trip will not go. Trips are always decided based on the captain's discretion. The trip will either reschedule or be refunded to the customer.
- Optional add-on includes a food & beverage package, just send your shopping list and they will do the rest! All items will be purchased and stocked on the boat, so you can begin enjoying your charter as soon as you arrive. A list of suggested/frequently purchased items is available for reference.
- Optional add-on includes a freediving/spearfishing guide. FII Level 1 Certification is required to spearfish.
Customers may cancel at least 72 hours prior to their arrival date and time to receive a full refund minus a $5 service fee. Customers that cancel after the 72 hour period will not be eligible for a refund. If weather is unfavorable and the captain calls off the trip, the tour may be rescheduled for a later time/date or a full refund will be issued. No-shows will not be refunded. Customer may make changes to the reservation without any fees as long as it's outside the 72 hour cancellation period.
538 Harbor Blvd, Destin, FL 32541, USA
Half Day Private Fishing Charter
Brand new to TripShock