Once you purchase your tickets online, bring a photo ID and credit card to Happy Harbors at 27212 Marina Road, Orange Beach, AL 36561. Please arrive at least 20 minutes prior to your scheduled departure time. Confirm your departure time at least 24 hours in advance.
Rentals are offered March through October. Fall and early Spring hours vary based on conditions so it is recommended to book early to guarantee desired departure time. Renter must present a valid government issued photo ID and credit card prior to departure.
Duration of Activity
● 1 or 2 passenger Ocean Kayak or Stand Up Paddle Board
● Taxes and fees
● Life vests & safety equipment
● Operating & safety orientation
● Guide map of waterway
● Gratuity (optional)
Public parking is available at Happy Harbors Marina.
● Renter must be 21 years or older with valid drivers license to rent, and 16 years or older with valid drivers license to operate.
● Paddlesports are not allowed in the Gulf of Mexico.
● Customers are recommended to bring towels and a dry change of clothes.
● U.S. Coast Guard approved Life jackets for everyone & any other required safety equipment provided.
● If you don't know the waterways, a map of the waterway to help guide you through your trip is provided.
● If the weather is unfavorable for paddlesports and the vendor calls off the rental, you will be rescheduled for another time or day.
● Late fees may be assessed for late return of the equipment. Please arrive back on time.
Customers may cancel at least 24 hours prior to their arrival date to receive a full refund minus a non-refundable $50 reservation fee and a $5 service fee. Customers that cancel after the 24 hour period will not be eligible for a refund. If the rental is called off due to weather by the vendor, the rental may be rescheduled for a later time/date or a full refund will be issued. Customer may make changes to the reservation without any fees as long as it's outside the 24 hour cancellation period. No-shows will not be refunded.