Harbor Seal Encounter at Gulf World Marine Park
- Lowest price guaranteeYou won't find a lower price
- Book with confidenceLive local support via phone
- Live Chat is ready to helpAvailable 7AM-6PM CST
Get up close and personal with a harbor seal! Get in the water with these amazing creatures to discover their unique personalities and characteristics. Learn about the differences between sea lion and seals by seeing them up close and personal. See the playful harbor seals show off their kiss, handshake, hug, swim by, cradle, mimics and various free time activities.
- All day admission to Gulf World is included with each swim
- Have a once in a lifetime experience interacting with harbor seals
- Learn valuable information about Harbor Seals
- Enjoy live daily park shows and feeding experience with marine life
- Full access to the tropical gardens and Stingray Bay
Duration: 20 Min.
- An all day admission to Gulf World
- Wetsuits and towels
- Photos of your experience
- Food and beverage
- Swimsuit or wet suit. It is recommended to wear a swimsuit underneath clothes.
- Participants must be at least 48 inches tall to do program by themselves.
- Children 40 inches tall to 47 inches tall must be accompanied in the water by a paying program participant 18 or older one on one.
- Participants will be measured before participating in program at check in.
- Small children must be accompanied by an adult at all times. Only participants under 18 may have one complimentary observer.
- Expectant mothers are not eligible to participate in this program.
- Participants need to be able to swim.
- Participants must be able to speak and understand English.
- Participants must be free of open wounds and show no signs of illness.
- Anyone allergic to fish is unable to participate.
- Anyone that has any medical restrictions, special needs, prosthetics, or pacemakers is required to call 850-234-5271 to make arrangements.
- Cameras are prohibited.
- ALL participant's first names, last names, and heights must be entered into the RESERVATION COMMENTS when booking. Failing to enter this information may cause the participant to miss the experience. Rescheduling or cancellation will be at Gulf World's discretion.
- Every Harbor Seal Experience is photographed by our professional photographers. Professional prints or CD may be purchased after the encounter in the Photography Center.
- Wet suits are available as the water temperature varies based on the climate and at the discretion of Gulf World.
- The habitats are filled with chlorinated saltwater.
- Gulf World can accommodate groups of up to 8 people.
- Please leave valuables at home. Limited lockers are available.
- Guests may not bring coolers, food, or beverage items into the park.
- Guests are welcome to leave the park and return the same day with hand stamp or receipt.
- Gulf World is open at 10 AM and closes at 12 PM however, closing time may vary. Last entry at 12:30 to see all shows. Closed Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.
- Gulf World Marine Institute (GWMI) is a 501c3 non-profit organization that is dedicated to the rescue, rehabilitation and release of sea turtles and marine mammals. GWMI is proud to be a part of the Southeast Marine Mammal Stranding Network and the Sea Turtle Stranding and Salvage Network. Working under permits from National Marine Fisheries Service, U.S. Fish and Wildlife, and Florida Wildlife Conservation Commission, GWMI plays an important role in rescuing and rehabilitating injured marine mammals and sea turtles throughout the Florida Panhandle.
- Due to limited space, only participants under 18 may have one complimentary observer.
- Observers are required to pay regular admission fees.
- No cameras are allowed.
ALL participant's first name, last names, and heights must be entered into the RESERVATION COMMENTS when booking. Failing to enter this information may cause the participant to miss the experience. Rescheduling or cancellation will be at Gulf World's discretion.
If a guest purchases a Swim, Experience, or Meet N Greet ticket at Gulf World, General Admission is included in the animal experience ticket and they do not need to purchase a General Admission Ticket for that participant. Spectators for the animal experiences must purchase a General Admission Ticket for entry. Guests that purchase a General Admission ticket in addition to a Swim, Experience, or Meet N Greet ticket for the participant's entry into the park on accident will not receive a refund for the duplicate ticket purchase. However, guests may come to Gulf World on another day or give the ticket away, but they will not receive a refund. All sales are final and non-refundable unless canceled by Gulf World. Guests must contact Gulf World directly to reschedule and will be charged a $25 rescheduling fee per participant.
15412 Front Beach Rd, Panama City Beach, FL 32413, USA
Harbor Seal Encounter at Gulf World Marine Park
Don't take our word for it
Verified Traveler Reviews