Gold Mine Escape Room
- Lowest price guaranteeYou won't find a lower price
- Book with confidenceLive local support via phone
- Live Chat is ready to helpAvailable 7AM-7PM CST
Travel back in time to the 1850s Pike's Peak Gold Rush where you'll need to unravel the secrets of the "Wasted While" Mine before the Hooligan Gang does! With your friends, you'll uncover and decipher hidden clues in this indoor escape room experience to find the gold before the pesky hooligans claim the prize for themselves! There are only 60 minutes to progress through the storyline and find your way out, so grab your friends to see if you'll be the ones to solve the mystery of Dudley Babbit. Book today!
- Underground mining themed room with a special lead-in story in D'Iberville, Mississippi
- Use your mental skills by discovering clues & solving the mystery of Dudley Babbit
- Test of time, teamwork, & intellect with various mystery rooms to choose from
- Great for families & groups
Duration: 60 Min.
- 'Wasted While' Gold Mine Escape Room
- Weather appropriate clothing
- Comfortable shoes
- Reading glasses
- In an effort to provide the most accurate information regarding all COVID-19 measures, policies, restrictions, and requirements, please refer to the most up to date CDC guidelines prior to your activity/trip date.
- Players that smell of alcohol or have obviously been drinking prior to arrival will not be allowed to play the game and will forfeit their entrance fee.
- Expectant moms (there is some squatting), elderly people or those with any underlying heart and/or breathing problems are recommended not to join the game rooms.
- Players should not wear these items: Heels, spiked shoes, ultra baggy jeans, miniskirts, and other dangling or cumbersome accessories.
- Cell phones and other electronic devices must remain off and cannot be used inside the room.
- Player's belongings must be put in on-site lockers for safekeeping before entering the game.
- Children under 17 years old must be supervised by a parent or guardian at all times.
- No service animals, comfort animals, or pets permitted.
- Photography prohibited in all the rooms.
- No food or drink allowed in the rooms.
- No smoking or vaping allowed on-site.
- Room size is for 2-12 people maximum.
- If weather is deemed by the vendor as unfavorable for this activity, your reservation may be altered, modified, rescheduled, or refunded at vendor discretion.
- This escape room is open daily. Please confirm time with vendor prior to arrival.
- Rooms and facility is handicap accessible.
- All rooms are suitable for children.
- Free parking is available on-site.
- There are restrooms available.
10253 Diberville Blvd, D'Iberville, MS 39540, USA
Gold Mine Escape Room
Don’t know what to get them?NO PROBLEM!
Brand new to TripShock