Once you have purchased your voucher online, please bring your Printed or E-voucher to the ticket office. Tours must be booked at least 24 hours in advance.
Museum is open 7 days a week. Ticket office opens at 9:30am. Tours take place Monday - Saturday 10am and 2pm, and Sunday at 1pm. The Museum is closed Mardi Gras Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Years Eve, and New Years Day. Please click the "Check Availability" button for available dates.
● Narrated tour
● Film presentation
● Explore Wall of Honor and Bell Tower
● Brick making presentation
● Live music performance
● Food & Beverage
● Gratuities (optional)
Free ample parking for cars, vans, and buses.
● Due to the historic nature of the sanctuary, access to the Historic Riverland's Wall of Honor is by stairs only.
● Due to the nature of the building, Historic Boulevard walk through museum has limited space. Large groups may be broken up into smaller groups for entry.
● Picnic tables are available on site.
● Sweet Shop, Gift Shop, Library, and Sal's Cafe' available on-site offering dining, coffee, homemade dessert, gifts/souvenirs, and more!
Once the customer books their reservation online it is non refundable. If the customer can't make their originally scheduled date they are able to reschedule up to a year from the purchase date.