Once you purchase the tickets online, print off the voucher or show the confirmation details from your mobile device for entry. Please have a valid photo ID available for verification and arrive at least 30 minutes prior to departure.
Please meet transportation at New Orleans Marriott at 555 Canal St. Parking at the pick up location is limited and there is a fee to park. We suggest taking a cab, the the trolley, or walking to the pick up location when possible.It is best to confirm the tour time prior to departure.
● Narrated tour of house and groungs
● Luxury bus transportation
● Gratuities (optional)
● Food & Beverage
● Food and beverages are not allowed in the home.
● House is completely handicap accessible and the mansion has an elevator for guests not able to climb stairs.
● These tours go out rain or shine. Please note that a portion of the tour will take place on the plantation grounds, so if it looks like there is rain in the forecast, please dress appropriately and remember to bring your umbrella.
● We suggest that guests wear comfortable shoes. High heels are not recommended as the property is quite expansive.
● Guests are welcome to take pictures anywhere on the property.
● Above rates are per person and include all taxes. Rates do not include gratuity to drivers and/or guides.
Once purchased, tickets cannot be refunded. You may reschedule your tickets (subject to availability) only if you do so at least 24 hours in advance. The tour runs regardless of weather conditions. In the rare situation where the vendor is forced to cancel the tour, ticket-holders will be allowed to reschedule to another time or be refunded for their trip.