Before arrival, please confirm departure date and time at least 48 hours prior to the trip. Arrive at least 20 minutes prior to arrival for the safety briefing. Have your confirmation number and drivers license available upon arrival.
Charters are available year round. Departures are offered daily based on availability. Please check the "Check Availability" button above for current schedule and pricing. It is best to reserve your charter at least 2 days in advance to avoid sellouts. Reservations booked less than 48hrs prior to arrival are not guaranteed until confirmed by the vendor.
Duration: Your choice of 4-8 hours with a 4 hour minimum
Public parking is available at Hogtown Bayou park.
● Bait and tackle
● Fishing license
● Experienced captain/guide
● Fully equipped boat
● Ice and bags
● Fish filleting
● Gratuities (15-20%)
● Must be at least 18 to reserve this charter.
● This activity is not recommended for small children and pregnant women.
● The boat is coast guard approved for up to 6 passengers
● Customers are asked to bring a hat, suntan lotion, food and beverages, sunglasses and camera.
● There are no bathrooms on board, but the captain is close enough to shore to make a pit stop if needed.
● The captain will fillet and bag any fish that the customer catches on the trip. Please tip appropriately for all the hard work that is done on the trip.
● There are no guarantees that the customer will catch the target species, but the captain has a very high success rate in finding and catching certain species.
● Glass bottles or items are prohibited on the boat
● Trips typical stay in the bay/pass.
● Customers will be fishing on one of our 3 22ft center console boats.
● Absolutely no GPS devices will be allowed on the boat.
● What you can expect to catch (depending on the season) is red fish, and trout.
● If it rains, charters will still go out fishing depending on the customer preference. However, if there is excessive fog, wind, or lightening, the trip will not go. Trips are always decided based on the captains discretion. Trip will either reschedule or be refunded to the customer.
Customers can cancel up to 48hrs prior to their arrival date to receive a full refund minus a $100 cancellation fee and a $5 service fee. Customers that cancel less than 48hrs prior to their arrival are responsible for the full trip amount. If the captain calls off the trip due to inclement weather, we will attempt to schedule your charter for another day. If we are unable to reschedule, you will be given a full refund. No shows are also not eligible for a refund.