Inshore Fishing with 30A Guide Service
No trip to Santa Rosa Beach is complete without fitting in an inshore fishing trip. The Choctawhatchee Bay hosts a number of different species of fish. Trips in the bay are great for everyone from children and first timers to the avid fisher.
→ Tackle and license included
→ Spend more time fishing and less time traveling
→ US Coast Guard approved & insured Captains
→ Target red fish and trout.
Booking Details:Before arrival, please confirm departure date and time at least 48 hours prior to the trip. There are 2 booking options available: customers can book and pay for their trip in full or they can pay deposit only and then the remainder of their trip amount will be due upon arrival via cash or check. See pricing guide for more details. Arrive at least 20 minutes prior to arrival for the safety briefing. Have your confirmation number and drivers license available upon arrival.
Charters are available year round. Departures are offered daily based on availability. Please check the "Book Now" button above for current schedule and pricing. It is best to reserve your charter at least 2 days in advance to avoid sellouts. Reservations booked less than 48hrs prior to arrival are not guaranteed until confirmed by the vendor.
Duration: 4-5 Hrs.
Public parking is available at Hogtown Bayou park.
● Bait and tackle
● Fishing license
● Experienced captain/guide
● Fully equipped boat
● Ice and bags
● Fish filleting
● Gratuities (15-20%)
● Must be at least 18 to reserve this charter.
● This activity is not recommended for small children and pregnant women.
● The boat is coast guard approved for up to 6 passengers
● Customers are asked to bring a hat, suntan lotion, food and beverages, sunglasses and camera.
● There are no bathrooms on board, but the captain is close enough to shore to make a pit stop if needed.
● The captain will fillet and bag any fish that the customer catches on the trip. Please tip appropriately for all the hard work that is done on the trip.
● There are no guarantees that the customer will catch the target species, but the captain has a very high success rate in finding and catching certain species.
● Glass bottles or items are prohibited on the boat
● Trips typical stay in the bay/pass.
● Customers will be fishing on one of our 3 22ft center console boats.
● Absolutely no GPS devices will be allowed on the boat.
● What you can expect to catch (depending on the season) is red fish, and trout.
● If it rains, charters will still go out fishing depending on the customer preference. However, if there is excessive fog, wind, or lightening, the trip will not go. Trips are always decided based on the captains discretion. Trip will either reschedule or be refunded to the customer.
Customers that choose to book a deposit only trip will not be eligible for a refund if cancelled. Customers that choose to pay in full at booking can cancel up to 48hrs prior to their arrival date to receive a full refund minus a $100 cancellation fee and a $5 service fee. Customers that cancel less than 48hrs prior to their arrival are responsible for the full trip amount regardless of deposit only or paid in full charter, additional fees may be incurred by deposit only customers. No shows are also not eligible for refund.
Read what other TripShock! travelers think about the Inshore Fishing with 30A Guide Service. What they loved, what they liked and what they think could be improved, it's all here to help you make the most of your next trip. Only TripShock! customers may leave reviews. Please login to your reservation to post your review.
N Fort Myers, Florida, USA
Nov 28 2016 07:44pm
Caught lots of fish. Captain Hunter was knowledgeable and was easy to work with on the trip. Would highly recommend.Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
austin, Texas, USA
Aug 8 2016 10:45pm
Great were great and friendly. We probably could have fished a little harder and had more than one bait option. There was a little confusion on the payment. Need to have a CC option at the end of the trip.Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
st louis, Missouri, USA
Aug 2 2016 06:25pm
Our family of 6 went fishing in the Bay! The captain was great! Water very calm. Did not realize we would spend so much time catching bait! Hardly time to fish. Kids wanted to catch more. kinda bummer! Only really caught one big red fish. overall great boat ride!Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
FLOWER MOUND, Texas, USA
Jul 5 2016 09:25am
We had a great trip with Captn Troy. My buddy and I fished with our young boys and Troy was great, very patient and helpful and we killed the fish. We pulled in over 40 fish! I highly recommend the experiece with Troy.Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
Nashville, Tennessee, USA
Jun 28 2016 10:28am
We booked an afternoon trip with captain Troy for my finances birthday. There were 6 of us and we had an amazing time. We caught around 13 fish and had some delicious fish tacos for dinner! I would highly reccomend 30A inshore fishing for your trips!Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
Boerne, Texas, USA
Jun 28 2016 10:00am
This fishing trip was very disappointing. The guide was not prepared, he had no bait, our time was wasted trying to catch bait. He obviously did not no his fishing. For the amount of money that was spent on this trip, it was a total joke. Not sure if he thought he had amateurs on board, but all three guys are very experienced fisherman. The reason we purchased this trip was because we live in Texas and thought Florida fishing would be an experience. Obviously we thought wrong.Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
Rodgers, Arkansas, USA
Jun 16 2016 06:51am
We really enjoyed captain Troy and had a pretty decent amount of luck. We didn't just tear up the specs and reds but probably caught 15 specs (6 keepers) and a giant redfish. Troy really worked for that one too. Overall a great time on the water with a knowledgable guide who made it very enjoyable. Will be looking up Troy again next time I'm down here.Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
Jan 29 2016 04:29pm
Our inshore guide was knowledgable and fun to fish with. We were able to snag some monster reds and a few trout as well. Been deep sea fishing before and really enjoyed the inshore experience. No sea sickness and still had some big Gulf fish to bring home for dinner!Verified TripShock! Traveler Review