Jet Ski Island Tour of Key West
Treat yourself to an action-packed, 28 mile Jet Ski tour among the sparkling waters of Key West and beyond. Join entertaining and experienced guides as they lead you on a scenic tour around the island that includes a slew of fantastic sights like the Southern Most Point, Key West Harbor and a Local Sandbar where you’ll have a chance to take a dip!
- 28 mile tour of the scenic Key West coastline
- See the Submarine Pens, Southern Most Point, Key West Harbor and much more
- Scope local wildlife like bottlenose dolphins, pelicans, and more
- Insightful tour guides give you the inside scoop on local attractions and wildlife
- Second riders are always FREE
Duration: 2 Hrs.
- Free shuttle (Key West island only, please advise if you need to take the exam before departure)
- Life jackets
- Second rider is free
- Professional orientation
- Bathing Suits
- Waterproof Camera
- Valid ID for Jetski Driver (Driver's license if born before Jan. 1, 1988)
- Boaters Safety ID Card (if required and obtained in advance)
- Credit card for incidentals
- Individuals under 16 years of age are not permitted to drive the jet skis.
- Drivers must be 18 to operate the jet ski alone and drivers ages 16-17 must be be accompanied by an adult rider who is 18 or older, all drivers must have a valid photo ID.
- The Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission requires anyone born on or after January 1, 1988, to successfully complete an approved boater safety course in order to legally operate a vessel powered by a motor of 10 horsepower or greater. Vessel operators are required to carry an FWC–issued Boating Safety Education Identification Card and a photo identification card while operating a motorized vessel on Florida waterways.
- Drivers born before January 1, 1988 may operate a vessel with only their driver's license.
- Sunset Watersports offers a Boaters Safety Test on site for a fee of $3 that allows you to obtain a temporary license, or a permanent license may be obtained in advance online.
- If you plan to take the test onsite, you must arrive at least one hour before the tour.
- Riders are not required to take a boaters test.
- Expectant mothers are not permitted to ride the jet skis.
- Metered parking available for a fee.
- Digital pictures with video and t-shirts available for purchase.
- Jet skis are all U.S. Coast Guard inspected and certified.
- The crew is First Aid, CPR & AED certified.
- Customers may want to bring a camera, wear your bathing suit, and bring
- Gratuity for the tour guide is customary, but not required.
- Due to limited availability, it is recommended that you call to book when ordering within 24 hours of departure.
Customers may cancel at least 48 hours prior to their arrival date and time to receive a full refund minus a $5 service fee. Customers that cancel after the 48 hour period will not be eligible for a refund. If the weather is unfavorable, the experience may be rescheduled for a later time/date or a full refund will be issued. No-shows will not be refunded. Customer may make changes to the reservation without any fees as long as it's outside the 48 hour cancellation period.
2801 N Roosevelt Blvd, Key West, FL 33040, USA
Jet Ski Island Tour of Key West
Don't take our word for it
Verified Traveler Reviews