Jet Ski Rentals with Caribe Marina & Watersports
We offer modern jet skis that can accommodate up to 3 people or 400lbs, whichever is greater. Our skis are rented on the hour between 7am and 4pm.
→ Explore the bay and intercoastal waterway.
→ 3-seater Yamaha 4-stroke waverunners.
→ Fast acceleration, superior handling & stability.
→ Basic orientation and instruction included.
→ FREE Guide map of the waterway included.
Booking Details:Our Jet Skis go out every hour on the hour starting at 7am. Our last rental of the day goes out at 4pm. All skis must be returned by 6:00pm.
Duration: Jet skis are rented by the hour. Discounts provided for multiple hour rentals
Parking: Parking is available on site. There is no additional fee to park on the day of your rental.
● 3 Seater Waverunner
● Life Vests
● Dry Box to store your wallet & cell phone
● Must be 21 years old to rent jet ski, have a valid picture ID, & a VALID credit card for incidentals.
● Drivers must be 18 years old
● Minimum age 3 years old. Children must be able to sit behind the driver and hold on. Parents assume all risk with minors. Jet Skis must stay within boundaries. Skis cannot go under any large bridges including Alabama Point at Perdido Pass, Theo-Barrs bridge towards Pensacola, and the toll bridge at the Wharf going into Orange Beach. Any ski that travels outside of the boundaries, including into the Gulf of Mexico will be charged a $200 fine.
● Customer is recommended to wear sunscreen and clothes that can get wet. It is advised that you bring your cell phone with you in the event of an emergency, and bring a Ziplock bag to protect your phone within the ski. Caribe Marina assumes no responsibility for lost or damaged phones.
● The maximum number of people the jet ski can hold is 3 people. The maximum weight cannot exceed 500lbs. For the best experience, it is advised to put no more than 2 adults on a ski, and not exceed 400lbs. Generally an adult with 2 children is acceptable. No refunds will be given if the ski is difficult to operate due to overloading.
● Wake jumping is prohibited
● If you are forced to return early due to weather or dangerous water conditions while boating, the price can be prorated accordingly.
● Late fees may be assessed for late return of the equipment. Please arrive back on time. There is potentially another appointment after your appointment.
Customers may cancel at least 48 hours prior to their arrival date and time to receive a full refund minus a $5 service fee. Customers that cancel after the 48 hour period will not be eligible for a refund. If the weather is unfavorable for boating, the trip will be rescheduled for another time/day or a full refund will be issued. No-shows will not be refunded. Customer may make changes to the reservation without any fees as long as it's outside the 48 hour cancellation period.