Orange Beach Hourly Jet Ski Rentals
You can go fast navigating the back bays of Orange Beach on a Yamaha 2 seater jet ski from Alabama Extreme Watersports. Create your own adventure as you zip through Wolf Bay, exploring nearby coves at high speeds. Keep an eye out for native wildlife like bottlenose dolphins, pelicans, and big fish!! The shortest no-wake zone in all of Gulf Shores-Orange Beach makes this rental the perfect fit to get on and get out there. Book your experience today!
- 2-seater Yamaha 4-stroke wave runners
- Fast acceleration with superior handling and stability
- Explore all of the nearby coves and estuaries
- Short no wake zone means you can go fast within minutes
Duration: 1-8 Hrs.
- 2 Seater Jet Ski
- Life Vests
- Dry Box to store your wallet & cell phone
- Basic Instruction
- $10 Fuel Service Charge per Hour
- Gratuity (not required but typically 18-20%)
- Sunscreen (applied prior to departure)
- Cell Phone with Waterproof Case
- Camera with Waterproof Case
- Renters must be at least 19 years of age with valid driver’s license to fill out the paperwork on the dock.
- Minimum age to ride is 3. All kids have to ride behind the driver and be able to hang on.
- Wave runners are strictly prohibited from entering the Gulf of Mexico.
- As a safety precaution, vendor reserves the right to refuse service to anyone they feel is not capable of operating the equipment.
- A $10 Per Hour Fuel Charge is required and due upon arrival.
- Only 2 people per jet ski with a max weight of 400lbs.
- Free parking available on-site.
- Jet ski's have small compartments to hold small valuables such as wallets, watches and jewelry. However, it is best to leave all these items back home or in your vehicle.
- The top speed of the VX110 wave runners are approximately 50 mph.
- Wave runner ramps are available to make it easy for customers to load & unload.
- If the weather is unfavorable for boating, the trip will be rescheduled for another time or day. If the customer cannot reschedule, a refund will be issued for the full amount.
- If you are forced to return early due to weather or dangerous water conditions while boating, the price will be prorated accordingly.
- Late fees may be assessed for late return of the equipment. Please arrive back on time. There is potentially another appointment after your appointment.
- Renters must be 19 years old, have a valid picture ID, and a valid credit card for incidentals.
- The age of the riders (including young children) have no official requirements. It's up to the parent/guardian whether or not they feel their child is capable to ride.
- If you are between the age of 16-18 with a valid US drivers license, you may drive the wave runner only with a legal parent or guardian riding on the same wave runner.
- Riders are not required to obtain a boaters license.
- Total weight capacity is 400lb.
- Optional Damage Insurance available through Alabama Extreme Water Sports only covers the wave runner.
Customers may cancel at least 24 hours prior to their arrival date and time to receive a full refund minus a $5 service fee. Customers that cancel after the 24 hour period will not be eligible for a refund. If the weather is unfavorable for boating, the trip will be rescheduled for another time/day or a full refund will be issued. No shows will not be refunded. Customer may make changes to the reservation without any fees as long as it's outside the 24 hour cancellation period. Vendor does not rent to anyone without a valid drivers license from the state or country they reside in or under the age of 19! Refunds will not be given for anyone who fails to comply with this restriction.
5749 Bay La Launch Ave, Orange Beach, AL 36561, USA
Orange Beach Hourly Jet Ski Rentals
Don't take our word for it
Verified Traveler Reviews