Kayak Eco-Tour in Tampa Bay
- Lowest price guaranteeYou won't find a lower price
- Book with confidenceLive local support via phone
- Live Chat is ready to helpAvailable 7AM-7PM CST
If you are looking for an exceptionally lovely way to spend your day, then this Tampa Bay Eco-Tour is the perfect fit for you. Take some time in the wild and even let a friendly guide lead you and your kayak through the mangroves and into the bay. Witness the adorable sea cow, the Florida manatee, as it gently glides through the water. Also be on the lookout for dolphins as you head off to Cypress Point Park where you can relax on the beach or swim to your heart's content. Eco-tours are a fantastic way to adventure out, see nature, and appreciate the beauty around you. Experience Tampa Bay your way, book this Kayak Tour today!
- Exciting and adventurous Kayak Eco-Tour in Tampa Bay
- Easy to navigate & relaxing way to spend a little time out in nature
- Excellent group activity & a fun way to get to know the area
- Add a knowledgeable tour guide for an even better experience
- See the local marine-life like the adorable Florida manatee
Duration: 3 Hrs.
- Single or Tandem Kayak
- Life jacket
- Tour Guide (Add on fee of $60)
- Snacks and small soft sided cooler
- Weather appropriate clothing
- Bathing suit
- In an effort to provide the most accurate information regarding all COVID-19 measures, policies, restrictions, and requirements, please reach out to the provider prior to your activity/trip date.
- Maximum capacity of of 10 people on tour. Vendor can accommodate larger groups, however you will need to call a reservationist at 850-424-5125.
- Vendor and Hyatt Hotel require liability waivers to be signed. All participants must sign both liability waivers.
- The person signing the contract must be 18, have a valid picture ID, a valid credit card for incidentals.
- Total weight capacity for single kayaks is 350 lbs and tandem kayaks is 600 lbs.
- No service animals, comfort animals, or pets permitted.
- Parents must sign waivers for children under 18.
- Minimum of 4 guests required for tour to depart.
- Glass items are strictly prohibited.
- Infants are not permitted.
- Not handicap accessible.
- If weather is deemed by the vendor as unfavorable for this activity, your reservation may be altered, modified, rescheduled, or refunded, at vendor discretion.
- Pickup and drop off at same location at either Grand Hyatt Tampa 2900 Bayport Drive, Tampa Marriott Water Street at 505 Water St, or The Godfrey Hotel and Cabanas at 7700 Courtney Campbell Causeway.
- Vendor uses high quality Sun Dolphin Single and Tandem Kayaks.
- Free parking on site at the Grand Hyatt Tampa Bay.
- Restrooms are available at departure location.
2900 Bayport Dr, Tampa, FL 33607, USA
Kayak Eco-Tour in Tampa Bay
Don’t know what to get them?NO PROBLEM!
Don't take our word for it
Verified Traveler Reviews