Kennedy Space Center Admission & Airboat Safari with Transportation
- Lowest price guaranteeYou won't find a lower price
- Book with confidenceLive local support via phone
- Live Chat is ready to helpAvailable 7AM-7PM CST
The world’s most comprehensive attraction devoted to the space shuttle, Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex’s Space Shuttle Atlantis brings visitors nose-to-nose with the irreplaceable Atlantis spacecraft as only astronauts have seen it before – with payload bay doors open as if it were floating in space. More than 60 interactive, touch-screen experiences and high-tech simulators invite guests to “be the astronaut,” bringing to life the people, passion and patriotism behind NASA’s 30-year Space Shuttle Program as well as the complexity of the engineering marvel that launched the Hubble Space Telescope and built the International Space Station (ISS). Guests can conduct a virtual EVA or extravehicular activity; practice docking to the ISS; extract cargo from the payload bay; create sonic booms and glide to a landing on the Re-entry Slide. There is so much here to experience. This tour also includes a 30-minute airboat ride to discover the beauty of the swamps. Look for exotic plants, flowers and wildlife such as the main inhabitant of the swamp....the alligator! From nature to space this tour offers something for everyone.
- See Space Shuttle Atlantis, NASA’s most incredible feat of engineering to date
- Journey into the depths of space with the Shuttle Launch Experience
- Take a short bus ride to see the Apollo/Saturn V Center and see the Moon Landing at the Lunar Theater
- See live shows and programs at the only back-to-back, twin IMAX® theaters in the world, showcasing two exciting large-format motion pictures on screens 5½ stories tall
- See exhibits and experience interactive programs with real astronauts
- Touch a piece of Mars at the new Exploration in the New Millennium
- Experience the “Central Florida Everglades” during an airboat ride (this tour takes about two hours total)
- Space Shuttle Atlantis: There she is. Just an arm’s length away, NASA’s most incredible feat of engineering to date – a vehicle that launched like a rocket, flew in orbit like a spacecraft, and landed on a runway like a glider. It’s a view only astronauts on the International Space Station or spacewalkers have experienced and one you’ll never forget.
- Shuttle Launch Experience: Shuttle Launch Experience is an incredible journey of vertically launching into space and orbiting Earth aboard the space shuttle. Guest “crew members” strap in for this all-too-real simulation, which immerses visitors in the sights, sounds and feelings of a space shuttle launch, designed under the guidance of NASA and veteran space shuttle astronauts.
- Apollo/Saturn V Center: Located a short bus ride away (included in admission), the Apollo/Saturn V Center features a 363-foot moon rocket! Don’t miss the Firing Room Theater, which re-creates an Apollo launch and the Lunar Theater, which depicts the first moon landing. Get up close to the real Apollo 14 Command Module, the “Kitty Hawk.” Walk through a rare collection of prototype spacesuits and artifacts used during the Apollo program.
- IMAX® Films: Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex is home to the only back-to-back, twin IMAX® theaters in the world, showcasing two exciting large-format motion pictures on screens 5½ stories tall.
- Astronaut Encounter: Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex is the only place on Earth where guests have the opportunity to come face-to-face with one of more than 300 people who have experienced space travel and to hear first-hand what it is like to live in space. This half-hour, interactive program features a question and answer session and an opportunity to take a photo with an astronaut.
- Exhibits Exploration Space: Explorers Wanted: Step into the center of space travel and become part of the future of exciting possibilities.
- Early Space Exploration: See the actual Mercury Mission Control consoles and other space artifacts.
- Rocket Garden: Historic rockets that tell the story of man’s quest for the stars.
- Mission Status Update at Astronaut Encounter Theater: Learn about current space flight activities and launches.
- Astronaut Memorial: Space mirror memorial honoring astronauts lost in the name of space exploration.
- Space Walk of Honor: Recognizes pioneers and supporters of the United States space program
- Children’s Play Dome: Play area for children
Duration: 8 Hrs.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Round-trip transportation from select meeting points in the Orlando area
- Guided orientation tour of the Space Shuttle Atlantis Exhibit
- Admission to Kennedy Space Center
- Kennedy Space Center NASA Bus Tour with stops at the Observation Gantry to see launch pads and the Saturn V Center exhibit area (Restrictions may apply)
- 30-minute Airboat Ride on the St. Johns River
- Unlimited access to the Visitor's Complex exhibits such as IMAX space films, rocket garden, robot scouts, universe theater, Astronaut Encounter, Heroes and Legends, Space Shuttle Atlantis Exhibit, Nature and Technology
- Food and beverages packed in small, soft-sided coolers are permitted
- Umbrella, raincoat, or poncho
- Weather appropriate clothing
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Handicap accessible but please note at the time of booking. It is important for the reservations team to know if guest requires collapsible manual chairs or non-foldable electric wheelchairs to ensure the appropriate vehicle is reserved.
- KSC Services for Guests with Disabilities: For wheelchair accessible buses, please ask any crew member for departure information. This is for the internal bus tour from the Visitor Center to the Saturn V Center.
- No hard-sided coolers, luggage or other large bags, fire arms of any type, ammunition, pepper/mace sprays, knives, box cutters or like items, daggers and similar edged weapons. Laser pointers, large beach-type umbrellas, on-property cooking or grilling items, any other sharp/pointed items are not permitted at the KSC Complex.
- Guests must note that The Visitor Complex has magnetometers similar to an airport. Please be prepared to have your personal items inspected.
- The bus tour to the Apollo Saturn V Center needs to be reserved upon arrival at the visitor center, on a space availability basis.
- Beer is for sale at select locations and no outside alcoholic beverages are permitted. For security, all bags are subject to search.
- Some attractions at Kennedy Space Center may be altered or closed due to operational requirements.
- Visitors may bring backpacks and soft-sided coolers into the visitor complex.
- Children's Dome Area for children 48 inches or smaller.
- No small children or expectant mothers on airboat.
- Glass bottles or containers are not permitted.
- No alcohol permitted on buses.
- Listen Up: Let your adventure really take off with an audio guide to the exhibits and tour destinations. Available for rent at Information Central in English, François, Deutsch, Italian, Portuguese, Español, Japanese and Mandarin. For the visually impaired, there is an English descriptive audio tour. For hearing impaired, please contact for arrangements seven days in advance of visit.
- Several dining options at the complex including the Orbit Café, Rocket Garden Café, Milky Way, & Moon Rock Café.
- Vendor uses 14 passenger Ford High Top Vehicles or larger busses dependent upon tour size.
- Information Central is located inside the front entrance. Multilingual staff available.
- First Aid: Nurse on duty. Check map for location.
- Kennedy Space Center is handicap accessible.
- Parking is available on-site for a fee.
- Service animals are permitted.
- Restrooms available.
Space Commerce Way, Merritt Island, FL 32953, USA
Kennedy Space Center Admission & Airboat Safari with Transportation
Don’t know what to get them?NO PROBLEM!
Don't take our word for it
Verified Traveler Reviews