Key West Jet Ski Tour
- Lowest price guaranteeYou won't find a lower price
- Book with confidenceLive local support via phone
- Live Chat is ready to helpAvailable 7AM-7PM CST
Full speed ahead! This Jet Ski tour is a Key West must-do for the high energy thrill-seekers in your group. Feel the wind in your hair as you explore the island aboard a top-of-the-line personal watercraft. Follow your expert guide as you travel through the Key West back country, remote islands, past Mallory Square, the Southernmost Point and some of the most stunning natural beauty you will ever encounter. You may even spot dolphins, sea turtles or tropical birds along the way! Book your ski today!
- Key West Jet Ski Scenic Guided Tour
- Top-of-the-Line Jet Skis (can accommodate up to 3 people per ski)
- Witness wildlife in their natural environment
- Tour stops several times at varying locations
- Perfect for both beginners & experts
- Captain your own jet ski
- Great for swimmers ages 4+
Duration: 1.5 Hrs.
- 90-Minute Key West Jet Ski Scenic Guided Tour
- Safety equipment
- Jet ski
- Valid Government Issued Photo IDs For All Adults 16+
- Floating straps for sunglasses (recommended)
- One credit card per reservation
- Sun protective clothing
- Reef safe sunscreen
- Waterproof camera
- Cash for gratuity
- In an effort to provide the most accurate information regarding all COVID-19 measures, policies, restrictions, and requirements, please refer to the most up to date CDC guidelines prior to your activity/trip date.
- Guests 4-13 years of age cannot drive a jet ski. Can be a passenger if someone 18 years old or older is on the jet ski with them (This person must present valid Photo ID and either be born before 1988 or complete Boater’s Safety Test.) Natural Parent must present valid Photo ID and sign waiver at check-in.
- Guests 14-15 years of age can drive or be passenger if someone 18 years old or older is on the jet ski with them (This person must present valid Photo ID and either be born before 1988 or complete Boater’s Safety Test.) Natural Parent must present valid Photo ID and sign waiver at check-in.
- Guests 16-17 years can drive their own jet ski if 1. Valid Government Issued Photo ID is presented, 2. Boater’s Safety Test is completed AND 3. Natural Parent must present valid Photo ID and sign waiver at check-in. *If 2 minors (16-17 years old) want to share a jet ski, both must meet requirements.
- Guests 18+ can drive jet ski if 1. Valid Government Issued Photo ID is presented AND 2. Born before 1988 or completes a Boater’s Safety Test. Can be a passenger on a jet ski if Valid Government Issued Photo ID is presented. *If 2 adults want to share a jet ski, only one must meet requirements (all adult guests must present Valid Government Issued Photo ID).
- Expectant mothers or those with any existing medical conditions that put them or others at risk are not permitted to participate.
- Three guests are allowed per jet ski but cannot exceed a total combined weight of 460 lbs (225 kg).
- Please note that a safety lanyard (key) is attached to the Jet Ski driver at all times.
- A basic level of the English language is required to operate a jet ski.
- Children ages 3 & under are not permitted on jet ski.
- In the event of inclement weather, vendor reserves the right to alter, modify, or reschedule any tours due to weather or unsafe conditions. If you cannot reschedule, you will be fully refunded.
- You will be traveling approximately 28 miles on this excursion.
- Street parking is available for a fee.
- Gratuity is not included.
Guests must arrive 30-minutes prior to their departure time. If anyone in party requires a Boaters Safety test (born in or after 1988) they must arrive 60-minutes prior to the departure time. Tests can be taken in advance online.
601 Front St, Key West, FL 33040, USA
Key West Jet Ski Tour
Don’t know what to get them?NO PROBLEM!
Brand new to TripShock