Key West Parasailing
- Lowest price guaranteeYou won't find a lower price
- Book with confidenceLive local support via phone
- Live Chat is ready to helpAvailable 7AM-7PM CST
Prepare to be astonished as you fly 300 feet in the air above Key West. Experience the still tranquility while you float through the sky, high above the sea. On a clear day, you can see 12 miles in every direction! Look down if you dare and scan the glass-like waters for abundant marine life like dolphins, rays, turtles, and fishes on this Key West parasailing adventure.
- Exhilarating 300 foot airborne ride above Key West
- Parasail the way you want, let the crew know if you want to stay dry or be gently dipped
- Professional instruction from Sebago’s experienced crew
- State-of-the-art boats and extended boat platforms for gentle, dry takeoffs and landings
In taking precautions with the current COVID-19 situation the vendor has installed touchless sanitizer stations,is rigorously disinfecting gear and equipment between trips, and have reduced their capacity in an outdoor setting. Masks are available upon request.
Duration: 1 Hr.
- Guided parasailing ride (approx 10 min. flight)
- Professional parasailing instruction
- All gear and equipment required
- State-of-the-art boats, extended platforms for gentle dry takeoffs and landings
- Life vest
- Bathing suit
- Valid govt. issued ID
- No outside food or drinks allowed.
- Cannot parasail while pregnant.
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Must be 6 years old to parasail (or ride in the boat).
- Family members or friends that elect not to parasail may ride on the boat for a fee. These are available for purchase at the booth upon arrival, based on availability.
- Parasailing is done in tandems that have a COMBINED weight of between 150 and 450lbs.
- Maximum number of guests is 10.
- Minimum number of guests needed to depart is 6.
- Trip lasts one hour, with approximately 10 minutes of flight time.
- Parasail boats are all Coast Guard inspected and certified.
- The crew is First Aid, CPR & AED certified.
- If captain canceled the trip because of weather then a full refund will be given.
- Picture packages available on site for a fee.
- No restrooms on board.
205 Elizabeth St i, Key West, FL 33040, USA
Key West Parasailing
Don’t know what to get them?NO PROBLEM!
Don't take our word for it
Verified Traveler Reviews