Key West Parasailing
- Lowest price guaranteeYou won't find a lower price
- Book with confidenceLive local support via phone
- Live Chat is ready to helpAvailable 7AM-7PM CST
Prepare to be amazed as you fly 300 feet in the air above Key West. Experience the still tranquility while you float through the sky, high above the sea. On a clear day, you can see 12 miles in every direction! Look down if you dare and scan the glass-like waters for abundant marine life like dolphins, rays, turtles, and fishes on this Key West parasailing adventure. Book your experience today!
- Exhilarating 300 foot airborne ride above Key West
- Parasail the way you want, let the crew know if you want to stay dry or be gently dipped
- Professional instruction from Sebago’s experienced crew
- State-of-the-art boats and extended boat platforms for gentle, dry takeoffs and landings
- Great for ages 6+
Duration: 1 Hr.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guided parasailing ride (approx 10 min. flight)
- Professional parasailing instruction
- All gear and equipment required
- State-of-the-art boats, extended platforms for gentle dry takeoffs and landings
- Life vest
- Valid ID
- Family members or friends that elect not to parasail may ride on the boat for a fee. These are available for purchase at the booth upon arrival, based on availability.
- You will be parasailing in tandems, with a COMBINED weight between 150 and 450lbs.
- Once you begin drinking alcohol, you will not be allowed to operate Jet Skis.
- The parasail boat maximum is 10 guests with a 6 person minimum to depart.
- Must be 6 years old or older to parasail (or ride in the boat).
- Parasailing flight time is approximately 10 minutes.
- Glass items are not allowed on the boats.
- Expectant mothers cannot parasail.
- Outside snacks are permitted.
- Not handicap accessible.
- If captain cancels the trip because of weather, a full refund will be given.
- Trip lasts one hour, with approximately 10 minutes of flight time.
- Parasail boats are all U.S. Coast Guard inspected and certified.
- The crew is First Aid, CPR & AED certified.
- Picture packages available on site for a fee.
- No restrooms on board.
205 Elizabeth St i, Key West, FL 33040, USA
Key West Parasailing
Don’t know what to get them?NO PROBLEM!
Don't take our word for it
Verified Traveler Reviews