Key West Parasailing
- Lowest price guaranteeYou won't find a lower price
- Book with confidenceLive local support via phone
- Live Chat is ready to helpAvailable 7AM-6PM CST
Prepare to be astonished as you fly 300 feet in the air above Key West. Experience the still tranquility while you float through the sky, high above the sea. On a clear day, you can see 12 miles in every direction! Look down if you dare and scan the glass-like waters for abundant marine life like dolphins, rays, turtles, and fishes on this Key West parasailing adventure.
- Exhilarating 300 foot airborne ride above Key West
- Parasail the way you want, let the crew know if you want to stay dry or be gently dipped
- Professional instruction from Sebago’s experienced crew
- State-of-the-art boats and extended boat platforms for gentle, dry takeoffs and landings
In taking precautions with the current COVID-19 situation we have installed touchless sanitizer stations, have a rigorous disinfecting of gear and equipment between trips, reduced our capacity in an outdoor setting, and masks are available upon request.
Duration: 1 Hr.
- Guided parasailing ride (approx 10 min. flight)
- Professional parasailing instruction
- All gear and equipment required
- State-of-the-art boats, extended platforms for gentle dry takeoffs and landings
- Life vest
- Bathing suit
- Valid govt. issued ID
- Must be 21 to consume alcohol.
- No outside alcohol allowed.
- No outside food or drinks allowed.
- Glass bottles are not allowed on the boats.
- Cannot parasail while pregnant.
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Must be 6 years old to parasail (or ride in the boat).
- Parasailing is done in tandems that have a COMBINED weight of between 150 and 450lbs.
- Maximum number of guests is 12.
- Minimum number of guests needed to depart is 6.
- Trip lasts one hour, with approximately 10 minutes of flight time.
- Parasail boats are all Coast Guard inspected and certified.
- The crew is First Aid, CPR & AED certified.
- If captain canceled the trip because of weather then a full refund will be given.
- Picture packages available on site for a fee.
- No restrooms on board.
Customers may cancel at least 24 hours prior to their arrival date and time to receive a full refund minus a $5 service fee. Customers that cancel after the 24 hour period will not be eligible for a refund. If the weather is unfavorable, the experience may be rescheduled for a later time/date or a full refund will be issued. No-shows will not be refunded. Customer may make changes to the reservation without any fees as long as it's outside the 24 hour cancellation period.
205 Elizabeth St i, Key West, FL 33040, USA
Key West Parasailing
Don't take our word for it
Verified Traveler Reviews