Please bring with you the provided confirmation number (located on the voucher e-mailed to you after online purchase) and a valid drivers license for verification. Customers will meet the captain at 314 Harbor Blvd Destin, FL 32541. Before arrival, please confirm departure date and time at least 48 hours prior to the trip. Reservations booked less than 48hrs prior to arrival are not guaranteed until confirmed by the vendor. Please arrive at least 20 minutes prior to arrival for the safety briefing.
Charters are available year round. Departures are offered daily based on availability starting at 11:00am. Please check the "View pricing" button above for current schedule and pricing. It is best to reserve your charter at least 2 days in advance to avoid sellouts.
Duration: 2-3 Hrs.
Public parking is available at 314 Harbor Blvd. Once you park, head to the docks where all the boats are lined up.
● Bait and tackle
● Fishing license
● Experienced captain
● Fully equipped boat
● Ice and bags
● Fish filleting
● Gratuities (15-20%)
● Must be at least 18 to reserve this charter.
● The boat is coast guard approved for up to 6 passengers, however, no more than 4 can be over the age of 15.
● Customers are asked to bring a hat, suntan lotion, food and beverages, sunglasses and camera. Customers can bring food and beverages if they like, cooler available, please no glass.
● There is a bathroom on board.
● All trips are inshore fishing trips on calm waters that are kid friendly.
● Customers will be fishing a Sea Hunt BX22BR.
● The captain will fillet and bag any fish that the customer catches on the trip. Please tip appropriately for all the hard work that is done on the trip.
● There are no guarantees that the customer will catch the target species, but the captain has a very high success rate in finding and catching certain species.
● Glass bottles or items are prohibited on the boat
● The boat will stay close to shore and avoid any heavy wake areas.
● What you can expect to catch (depending on the season) is red fish, speckled trout, and sheepshead.
● If it rains, charters will still go out fishing depending on the customer preference. However, if there is excessive fog, wind, or lightning, the trip will not go. Trips are always decided based on the captain's discretion. Trip will either reschedule or be refunded to the customer.
Customers that cancel will be charged $100 cancel fee plus $5 service fee unless the captain has to call off the trip due to inclement weather. In this case, another day will be scheduled or the customer may opt for a full refund. No refunds will be given once the customer boards the boat. No shows will not be refunded.