Kids Inshore Fishing Trip
- Lowest price guaranteeYou won't find a lower price
- Book with confidenceLive local support via phone
- Live Chat is ready to helpAvailable 7AM-7PM CST
Introduce your children to saltwater fishing in the calm, protected inshore waters of Orange Beach and Gulf Shores, Alabama. Captains specialize in kid fishing trips where kids can learn to fish in a safe yet fun environment. While most charter fishing trips on the Gulf Coast are adult driven, this trip is all about the kids. Your dedicated captain will take the time to explain the different types of fish and tackle, and the young ones might even see dolphins, sea turtles, manatees, and birds of prey. This catch and release fishing trip will stay with your kids forever, igniting a love for fishing and the sea! Book your charter today!
- Kids Inshore Fishing Trip in Orange Beach, Alabama
- Great way for kids to be introduced to the love of fishing in a calm environment
- Educational and fun experience for young children with a U.S. Coast Guard approved captain
- See all types of marine wildlife and birds
- Kids have fun catching and releasing a variety of fish
- Great for kids ages 3+
Duration: 2 - 3 Hrs.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Kids Inshore Fishing Trip for duration of your choice
- USCG certified captain
- State fishing license
- Safety equipment
- Bottled water
- Bait & tackle
- Life vests
- Small cooler for your snacks & beverages
- Raincoat, poncho, or umbrella
- Weather appropriate attire
- Children under 18 years old must be accompanied by a paying adult and supervised at all times.
- These are 4 or 5 passenger trips (5th person costs $50 extra, paid on-site).
- The boats are U.S. Coast Guard approved for up to 5 passengers maximum.
- No pets, service or comfort animals permitted on board boat.
- This activity is not for children under 3 years old.
- No aerosol sunscreen permitted on the boat.
- Charter is not handicap accessible.
- There is no restroom on boat.
- The fish you can expect to catch are catfish, croaker, white trout, and black drum. This is a catch and release trip. This is a very educational experience where you will learn about many underwater species. The species you can catch in the net are stingrays, crabs, and a wide variety of fish. Bottlenose dolphins will follow the net and when you retrieve it, they will often follow the net to the boat and remain close, waiting for you to throw them the bi-catch.
- If it rains, charters will still go out fishing. However, if there is excessive fog, wind, or lightning, the trip will not go. Trips are always decided based on the captain's discretion. The trip will either rescheduled or be refunded to the customer.
- The boats used are a 26' Legacy with 257cc Evinrude 150 HP twin motors and 25' Carolina skiff center console that runs on a single 150 HP Evinrude engine. The boats do not experience much movement, but those who are prone to motion sickness are asked to take preventative measures. Boat 1 is the 26' Legacy with Captain Don at 6:55am, 10:30am, 2:00pm, & 5:30pm. Boat 2 is the Skiff with Captain Ty at 7:00am, 9:30am, 1:00pm, & 4:30pm.
- While provider can’t guarantee dolphin sightings, there is a high probability of seeing dolphins and other marine life.
- Fish are not guaranteed, but the captain has a 99% success rate in catching multiple target species.
- Restroom (porta-potty) available onboard Legacy but not onboard Skiff.
- Parking is available on-site at Bear Point Marina.
- This activity is for ages 3+.
- Gratuities are not included.
- Free parking is available.
These trips are catch and release. Adding a 5th person costs $50 extra to be paid on-site.
5749 Bay La Launch Ave, Orange Beach, AL 36561, USA
Kids Inshore Fishing Trip
Don’t know what to get them?NO PROBLEM!
Don't take our word for it
Verified Traveler Reviews