Laura Plantation & Airboat Swamp Tour Combo
Walk back in time on a journey along the Mississippi River to Laura Plantation, a uniquely Creole estate. Learn the true meaning of Creole as guests get a rare glimpse into the culture and lifestyle of Laura Locoul Gore and her ancestors on a guided tour of the home, grounds and slave quarters. The expert narrative will regale guests with the realities of the Creole caste system, one like no other found in the U.S. today. Book your experience now!
- Guided Laura Plantation & Airboat Swamp Tour Combo in New Orleans, Louisiana
- Walk through an original 1840s slave cabin, & enjoy a guided tour of the grounds
- Swamp tour with a boat ride, alligator tour, & adventure through the wildlife refuge
- Remarkable opportunity to learn about 4 generations of Creole women
- Includes roundtrip transportation from approved NOLA area hotels
- Great experience for everyone ages 18+