Laura & St. Joseph Double Plantation Tour
No trip to Louisiana is complete without a visit to plantation country. Adventure out to Laura & St. Joseph Plantations and learn the history and stories both plantations hold. Explore the location where "12 Years a Slave, "Skeleton Key", and "Queen Sugar" were filmed. See how the enslaved West-Africans' work influenced all segments of the Creole culture but best highlighted today in cuisine, music, family-centered traditions, architecture and lifestyle. Don't miss your chance to learn the valuable history of these remarkable plantations, book your spot today!
- Laura & St. Joseph Double Plantation Tour departing from New Orleans, Louisiana
- Roundtrip transportation from Louisiana in a small group van
- Learn the history behind these two plantations while touring the grounds
- See how the West-African enslaved work influenced all segments of the Creole culture
- Explore the filming locations of movies like "12 Years a Slave" & "The Skeleton Key"
- Visit an ancestral home with original slave cabins
- Excellent learning opportunity for everyone of all ages