Miami to Everglades Airboat Tour
- Lowest price guaranteeYou won't find a lower price
- Book with confidenceLive local support via phone
- Live Chat is ready to helpAvailable 7AM-7PM CST
Enjoy an action packed day of fun on this Miami to Everglades Airboat Tour. Catch a bus to the Everglades and see the Miami landscape on the way. Fly through the famous River of Grass. Learn all about the beautiful and unique Everglades ecosystem from your experienced captain and guide. Take some of his favorite trails through the brush. Hear some of the best stories while you keep an eye out for alligators, native birds and flowers. Take a trip into the lush Florida wetlands and listen to tales of the grasslands and experience the rich history of South Florida and the Everglades.
- Miami to Everglades Airboat Tour in Miami, Florida
- Hear all about the conservation and preservation of one of the most delicate and vital ecological systems in the world
- Experience the thrill of a hydrofoil ride aboard one of the best and safest airboats in South Florida
- Roundtrip Transportation from area hotels to the largest remaining swamp in the world
- Learn the rich history of the Everglades with this fully guided and narrated tour
- View the mesmerizing local wildlife like the American Alligator & turtles
- Hit exclusive trails that are favorites of your captain
Duration: 3.5 Hrs.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- 35 minute Airboat ride with narration and captain
- Roundtrip transportation from area hotels
- 30 minute wild life show
- Life vests for kids
- Hearing protection
- Safety equipment
- Booster seats
- Bottled water
- Bug spray
- Weather appropriate attire
- Snacks and beverages
- Raincoat or poncho
- In an effort to provide the most accurate information regarding all COVID-19 measures, policies, restrictions, and requirements, please reach out to the provider prior to your activity/trip date.
- Vendor picks up from Miami area hotels, please provide pick up address upon booking and confirm hotel information with vendor prior to departure date.
- Guests with back problems, other serious medical conditions and expectant mothers should not ride on the airboat.
- Please note that the hours of operation are subject to change based on seasons or inclement weather.
- Children under 6 are required to wear a life jacket for their safety.
- There is a minimum of 2 guests for experience to depart.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Van and airboat not handicap accessible.
- Please do not feed the alligators.
- Glass items prohibited on bus.
- Maximum of 14 guests per tour.
- Alcohol not permitted on bus.
- If weather is deemed by the vendor as unfavorable for this activity, your reservation may be altered, modified, rescheduled, or refunded, at vendor discretion.
- This is an open air activity and rain is very possible. Vendor operates even on rainy days but may cancel or postpone if prolonged lightning or storms are present.
- Departure times are from 9:30am to 10:15 am depending on your hotel location.
- Small soft-sided coolers are permitted for snack and beverages.
- Vendor uses Ford Transit XLT 350 14 passenger vans with WiFi.
- Restrooms are available at departure location.
- Smoking is permitted in designated areas.
- Alligator sightings are guaranteed.
- Service animals are permitted.
- Gratuities not included.
- Free parking on site.
5001 NW 36th St, Miami, FL 33166, USA
Miami to Everglades Airboat Tour
Don’t know what to get them?NO PROBLEM!
Brand new to TripShock