Miami to Everglades Airboat Tour
- Lowest price guaranteeYou won't find a lower price
- Book with confidenceLive local support via phone
- Live Chat is ready to helpAvailable 7AM-6PM CST
Enjoy an action packed day of fun on this Miami to Everglades Airboat Tour. Catch a bus to the Everglades and see the Miami landscape on the way. Fly through the famous River of Grass. Learn all about the beautiful and unique Everglades ecosystem from your experienced captain and guide. Take some of his favorite trails through the brush. Hear some of the best stories while you keep an eye out for alligators, native birds and flowers. Take a trip into the lush Florida wetlands and listen to tales of the grasslands and experience the rich history of South Florida and the Everglades.
- Roundtrip Transportation from area hotels to the largest remaining swamp in the world
- Learn the rich history of the Everglades with this fully guided and narrated tour
- Experience the thrill of hydrofoil ride aboard one of the best and safest airboats in South Florida
- View the mesmerizing local wildlife like the American Alligator, turtles
- Hit exclusive trails, favorites to your captain
- Hear all about the the conservation and preservation of one of the most delicate and vital ecological systems in the world
Duration: 3.5 Hrs.
- Roundtrip transportation from area hotels
- 35 minute Airboat ride with narration and captain
- 30 minute wild life show
- Hearing protection
- Life vests for kids
- Safety equipment
- Booster seats
- Bottled water
- Bug spray
- Weather appropriate attire
- Snacks and beverages
- Raincoat or poncho
- COVID RESTRICTIONS: Vendor is cleaning shuttles daily and wiping down the handles after every trip. They are also requesting that all customers and staff wear masks. They are also placing hand sanitizers in the shuttles and reducing the amount of passengers per shuttle. The shuttles will be transporting no more than 8 passengers per trip for now. Please be patient and understand that these rules are to stop the transmission of the virus and to protect your family and theirs.
- Please note that the hours of operation are subject to change based on seasons or inclement weather. Closed on Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year's Day.
- Vendor picks up from Miami area hotels, please provide pick up address upon booking and confirm hotel information with vendor prior to departure date.
- Guests with back problems, other serious medical conditions and expectant mothers should not ride on the airboat.
- Children under 6 are required to wear a life jacket for their safety.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Van and airboat not handicap accessible.
- Please do not feed the alligators.
- No alcohol permitted on bus.
- No glass permitted on bus.
- This is an open air activity and rain is very possible. Vendor operates even on rainy days but may cancel or postpone if prolonged lightning or storms are present.
- Departure times are from 9:30am to 10:15 am depending on your hotel location.
- There is a minimum of 2 guests for experience to depart. Maximum of 14 guests.
- Small soft-sided coolers are permitted for snack and beverages.
- Vendor uses Ford Transit XLT 350 14 passenger vans with WiFi.
- Restrooms are available at departure location.
- Smoking is permitted in designated areas.
- Alligator sightings are guaranteed.
- Service animals are permitted.
- Gratuities not included.
- Free parking on site.
5001 NW 36th St, Miami, FL 33166, USA
Miami to Everglades Airboat Tour
Brand new to TripShock