Miramar Beach Snorkeling Tour
- Lowest price guaranteeYou won't find a lower price
- Book with confidenceLive local support via phone
- Live Chat is ready to helpAvailable 7AM-7PM CST
Launch straight from the beach to the dolphin reef on a banana boat pulled by a USCG licensed captain. The dolphin reef is one of the oldest and most established in the area filled with marine life and is only 800-1000 feet offshore with a depth of 15-25 feet. It is located super close to the departure site and is convenient without long travel times like other snorkel tours. All the snorkel gear and a guide for your safety is provided, as well as a 20 foot lilly pad if you need a much needed break. It is recommended the earlier you go out is normally the calmest water conditions. Life looks better underwater, so book your Miramar Beach Snorkeling Tour today!
- Snorkel the Dolphin Reef in Miramar Beach, Florida
- Look for fish, crabs, & other marine wildlife
- Great activity for families & children ages 6+
- Short distance away from launch point
- No scuba certification is needed
- True Gulf of Mexico experience
Duration: 1 Hr.
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Miramar Beach Snorkeling Tour
- Personal flotation devices and swim vest
- CPR and First Aid certified crew
- Sanitized snorkel equipment
- Safety orientation
- Weather appropriate clothing
- Personal snorkel gear (mask must have tempered glass)
- In an effort to provide the most accurate information regarding all COVID-19 measures, policies, restrictions, and requirements, please refer to the most up to date CDC guidelines prior to your activity/trip date.
- Guests must weigh a minimum of at least 50lbs and a maximum of 250lbs to participate.
- No extra items permitted other than waterproof cameras with a strap.
- Expectant mothers and those with mobility issues are not permitted.
- Boat has a maximum capacity of 6 riders, regardless of age or size.
- Banana boats require a minimum of 2 people to depart on trip.
- No service animals, comfort animals, or pets permitted.
- Guests must be 6 years old or older to participate.
- Guests must be 18 years old to book this activity.
- Guests must be able to climb onto the banana boat.
- Your safety is always the number one priority and the gear is sanitized with Steramine Sanitizer between uses and also spray Odoban germicide on life vests and banana boats.
- If weather is deemed by the vendor as unfavorable for this activity, your reservation may be altered, modified, rescheduled, or refunded, at vendor discretion.
- All electronics must be in a waterproof case and have a strap, which will be available for purchase.
- You will spend about 30 minutes in the water, but one hour overall with safety briefing and sign in.
- To get to the snorkel location, you will travel by banana boat.
- Restrooms are available prior to departure.
- All crew is CPR and first aid certified
- Free parking is available on-site.
2237 Scenic Gulf Dr, Destin, FL 32550, USA
Miramar Beach Snorkeling Tour
Don’t know what to get them?NO PROBLEM!
Don't take our word for it
Verified Traveler Reviews