Myrtle Beach Ghost Tour
- Lowest price guaranteeYou won't find a lower price
- Book with confidenceLive local support via phone
- Live Chat is ready to helpAvailable 7AM-7PM CST
Do you believe in ghosts, the supernatural, or just want to get spooked out of your seats? Either way, this tour will scare the pants right off ya!! Walk through the cemetery with your guide or choose to stay on the bus, either way you will learn about the famous ghosts that have been haunting this area for centuries. No refund for nightmares, book your Myrtle Beach Ghost Tour today!
- Double-decker Ghost Tour of Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
- Learn interesting facts about the city's haunted history
- Exciting way to see all the spooky sights
- Walk through a cemetery if you dare
- Great for all ages
Duration: 1.5 Hrs.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Myrtle Beach Ghost Tour
- Guided/Narrated Bus Tour
- Access to cemetery
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Weather appropriate attire
- Bottled water
- Seating is available on a first-come-first-serve basis. Capacity is increased on peak days to accommodate increased ridership, although seating cannot be guaranteed for any specific departure.
- For wheelchair accommodation information, please call a reservationist at 850-424-5125. Vendor requires 24 hour notice of necessary accommodations.
- Smoking, vaping, and drinking alcohol are not allowed on bus for your safety and that of other passengers and staff.
- Standing is available on the lower level only.
- All children must be supervised at all times.
- Drivers are your guides! Experienced and professional drivers! Every driver has been specially trained, and all of them satisfy safety criteria such as medical reviews, background checks, driving record checks, extensive training, and drug and alcohol testing.
- Double-decker buses run just fine in wet weather, and on rainy days, vendor offers complimentary ponchos as well as seating on the lower level.
- Children 4 and under are free. Child tickets are available for kids ages 5 to 12. All children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Available only on Friday nights at 8:00PM.
- Restrooms available along tour route.
- Service animals are permitted.
9th Ave N, Myrtle Beach, SC 29577, USA
Myrtle Beach Ghost Tour
Don’t know what to get them?NO PROBLEM!
Brand new to TripShock