Before arrival, please confirm departure date and time at least 48 hours prior to the trip. The captain will advise you on the arrival time. Have your confirmation number and drivers license available upon arrival.
Charters are available year round. Departures are offered daily based on availability. Please check the "Check Availability" button above for current schedule and pricing. It is best to reserve your charter at least 2 days in advance to avoid sellouts. Reservations booked less than 48hrs prior to arrival are not guaranteed until confirmed by the vendor.
Duration: 4-8 Hrs.
Free public parking available at the Bayside Marina.
● Rods, reels, and tackle
● Fishing license
● Experienced captain
● Fish cleaning
● Fully equipped boat
● Life jackets
● Gratuities (15-20%)
● Transportation to and from marina
● Food and drink
● Must be at least 18 to reserve this charter.
● Must be at least 16 years old to be on board without a parent or guardian. Children ages 6-16 must be accompanied by an adult. Children ages 6-10 must wear a life jacket during the entire trip and are supplied by the charter company. The minimum age to board the boat is 6 years old.
● Due to the nature of this activity, passengers must be able to board the boat with little to no assistance.
● There is a maximum of 5 passengers on this fishing charter.
● 4-hour minimum. 1-4 passengers included in the price, 5th passenger available for an additional charge.
● Customers are asked to bring a hat, suntan lotion, food and beverages, sunglasses and camera. You are welcome to bring a cooler to transport your fish. Please leave your transport cooler in your vehicle until after the trip. The captain will provide a cooler and ice for your refreshments onboard.
● The boat has a cabin with a private port-a-potty.
● The boat is a 27’ Sea pro powered by two Suzuki 140hp outboard engines.
● There are no guarantees that the customer will catch the target species, but the captain has a very high success rate in finding and catching certain species.
● You may bring alcohol but glass bottles or items are prohibited on the boat
● Expectant mothers are welcome aboard.
● Trips are always decided based on the captain's discretion due to weather. The trip will either reschedule or be refunded to the customer.
Customers can cancel up to 14 days prior to their arrival date to receive a full refund minus a $5 service fee unless the captain has to call off the trip due to inclement weather. In this case, another day will be scheduled or the customer may opt for a full refund. Customers that cancel less than 14 days prior to their arrival will not receive a refund. No shows are also not eligible for a refund. No refunds will be given once the customer boards the boat.