Once you have booked this package, please call the number on your voucher to schedule your bus and boat tour. Tours may be taken on different days. When checking in for tours, bring a valid photo ID to the Lighthouse Ticket Office located on Toulouse St. @ the Mississippi River in the French Quarter. Please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to arrival. It is best to confirm this tour and time prior to departure.
These tours depart daily, schedules vary. Once you have booked this package you must call the number on your voucher to schedule your bus and boat tour. Tours may be taken on different days. Tours do not operate on Mardi Gras, Thanksgiving Day or Christmas Day. Bus tour times can be seen here, steamboat cruise times can be seen here.
Duration: 4.25 Hours (2.25 Hours For Bus Tour & 2 Hour Cruise).
● Cash Bar on boat
● Creole Buffet Lunch (Optional Add On at Booth)
● Gratuities (optional)
● Children ages 2-5 who are going on the cruise only (no meal included) and will sit in parent's lap during bus tour are free
● Schedule and availability are subject to change. Call the number provided on your booking voucher to confirm schedule at least 48 hours prior to departure.
● The Steamboat Natchez is handicap accessible however once aboard, due to the historic nature of the boat, you will need to use stairs to access levels above or below the main level.
● Rates do not apply to Special Event or Holiday Cruises or Tours.
● Transfers must be used in conjunction with optional tours.
● Above rates are per person and include all taxes. Rates do not include gratuity to drivers and/or guides.
● Boarding will begin 30 minutes prior to departure.
● A gift shop and cash bar are available on the boat but not included in the cost of this cruise.
● Groups of 10 or more should call 850-424-5125 before booking.
Customers may cancel at least 48 hours prior to their arrival date to receive a full refund minus a $5 service fee. Customers that cancel after the 48 hour period will not be eligible for a refund. If weather is unfavorable and the vendor calls off the tour, the customer may reschedule for a later time/date or a full refund will be issued. Customer may make changes to the reservation without any fees as long as it's outside the 48 hour cancellation period. No shows are not eligible for a refund.
Customers booking 10 or more tickets will be considered a group. The cancellation policy for groups is different. Groups of 10 or more will have a 50% non refundable deposit kept on any cancellations or changes regardless of how far out they are made. Groups of 10 or more will have to pay a $2 gratuity per person, select ticket during check out. Customers are required to sign a contract and a copy of the signed contract is due within 7 days of booking to confirm your reservations, otherwise your order will be cancelled. A final guaranteed passenger count is due 72 hours prior to your tour. Decreases making total due less than the 50% deposit will not receive any refund of original deposit. Any decreases to passenger count within 72 hours will not be refunded. No shows will not be refunded. Additional tickets may be purchased on site based on availability however tickets will be reserved for the final guaranteed passenger count. If you would prefer to book your group booking via phone please call 800-450-7139 and ask for the groups department.