New Orleans City & Cemetery Bus Tour
- Lowest price guaranteeYou won't find a lower price
- Book with confidenceLive local support via phone
- Live Chat is ready to helpAvailable 7AM-7PM CST
Explore 300 years of history and homes of New Orleans on this city motorcoach tour! Join an experienced and entertaining tour guide as you travel through 15 historic neighborhoods, such as Treme & Faubourg Marigny, and learn about the cultures and the people – both past and present. Learn all about famous destinations like Jackson Square, Tulane and Loyola Universities, Audubon Park, and the homes of former Kings and Queens of Mardi Gras. Follow the path of the St. Charles Avenue streetcar and visit City Park and one of the most historic cemeteries, "Cities of the Dead." Travel Through Three Centuries of history, legends, and romance as you encounter “The City That Care Forgot!” Book your New Orleans City & Cemetery Bus Tour experience today!
- Live narrated motorcoach tour through 15 historic New Orleans neighborhoods
- Travel over 25 square miles and see the world-famous French Quarter, Garden District, and historic Jackson Square
- Marvel at stories of voodoo and piracy on Bayou St. John
- Stop at City Park, visit Cafe du Monde and enjoy some delightful beignets (for an additional cost)
- Great for art, architecture, and history lovers of all ages
Duration: 2.5 Hrs.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Narrated motorcoach tour of New Orleans with 2 stops
- Brief walking tour of an above-ground cemetery
- Licensed city tour guide
- Weather appropriate clothing
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Raincoat, poncho, or umbrella
- Money for beignets
- COVID-19 Restrictions: Vendor will adhere to all required local, state and federal governmental and industry standards on all tours/transportation they operate. Walking tours: Guests and guides are not required to wear a mask outside on walking tours as long as they practice proper social distancing. Vehicle transportation/tours: Guests are required to wear a mask when on a vehicle except when asking a question or eating or drinking. Drivers/guides will encourage all guests to wear a mask but will not become confrontational or argumentative with guests who do not wish to wear a mask after boarding. Guests will be seated with 2 empty rows of seats between them. Groups of 3+ guests will be seated together across the aisle from one another, if they so choose.
- Vendor has transportation that can accommodate wheelchairs but reservation must be booked 48 hours in advance and you must notate in reservation comments.
- Hotel pick-up is not available. Must meet at departure location on Toulouse Street.
- Closed annually on Christmas Day and Mardi Gras Day.
- Each motorcoach has 50 person maximum.
- No food, coolers, or beverages on bus.
- Children under 6 (in parent's lap, not occupying a seat on tours) are free.
- The grounds of the cemetery may be wet from recent rains.
- Service animals as defined by the ADA are allowed.
- Restrooms are available at various tour stops.
- Parking is available off-site for a fee.
400 Toulouse St, New Orleans, LA 70130, USA
New Orleans City & Cemetery Bus Tour
Don’t know what to get them?NO PROBLEM!
Brand new to TripShock