New Orleans Double Decker Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tours
- Lowest price guaranteeYou won't find a lower price
- Book with confidenceLive local support via phone
- Live Chat is ready to helpAvailable 7AM-7PM CST
See New Orleans in a whole new way. City Sightseeing is the most convenient, fun, and affordable sightseeing tour around. Ride along on one of the classic red, double-decker, open-top buses with live guided commentary. You are free to exit the buses whenever and wherever, spending as much time as desired in your preferred locations. The tour route includes stops at all New Orleans’ top attractions, shops, and restaurants with discounts and deals all along the way, so don't miss the bus, hop on a New Orleans Double Decker Hop-On Hop-Off Bus today!
- Double Decker Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tours in New Orleans, Louisiana
- Enjoy the convenience of unlimited Hop-On Hop-Off for 1 day
- Get some great discounts for area restaurants/attractions
- Hear live narrated commentary during your bus tour
- Great activity for everyone of all ages
Stops On The Route
- Stop #1 JACKSON SQUARE - 700 Decatur St. - Jackson Square, Beignets & Cafe Au Lait
- Stop #2 FRENCH MARKET - N. Peters & Ursuline Aves. - French Quarter Walking Tour - Guided Tour (Free with 3 day ticket), French Market Collonade, Farmers Market & Flee Market
- Stop #3 ESPLANADE - N. Peters St. & Barracks St. - Old U.S. Mint - Louisiana State Museum, Frenchmen Street Music Clubs, Crescent Park
- Stop #4 TREME' - Rampart & Ursinline Ave. - St. Augustine Church & Tomb of the Unknown Slave
- Stop #5 BASIN STREET STATION - 501 Basin St. - Visitor Information Center (15 minute Rest Stop) - Basin St. Station Cemetery Tour - St. Louis Cemetery #1, Armstrong Park & Congo Square, Jean Lafitte Swamp Tours, Streetcar Gift Shop
- Stop #6 CANAL STREET - 500 Canal St. - Bourbon Street, Sheraton Hotel, Marriott Hotels
- Stop #7 RIVERFRONT at HARRAH'S CASINO - Convention Center Blvd. & Poydras - Paddlewheeler Creole Queen, Spanish Plaza - The Outlet Collection at Riverwalk, Audubon Aquarium of the Americas, Audubon Butterfly Garden and Insectarium, Canal Place Shopping Center
- Stop #8 CBD - Poydras & Carondolet (Central Business District) - Lafayette Square & Gallier Hall
- Stop #9 LOUISIANA SUPERDOME - HYATT REGENCY - 601 Loyola Ave.
- Stop #10 THE NATIONAL WWII MUSEUM - 945 Magazine St. - Ogden Museum of Southern Art, Contemporary Arts Center, Confederate Civil War Museum
- Stop #11 MAGAZINE STREET & Jackson Ave. - Magazine Street Shops & Restaurants
- Stop #12 GARDEN DISTRICT on MAGAZINE Street & Washington Ave. - Garden District Walking Tour (Free with 3 day ticket), Cemetery Self-Guided Walking Tour - Lafayette Cemetery #1, Magazine Street Shops & Restaurants
- Stop #13 MAGAZINE STREET & Louisiana Ave. - Magazine Street Shops & Restaurants
- Stop #14 ST. CHARLES AVENUE - Louisiana Ave. & St. Charles Ave. - St. Charles Avenue Streetcar
- Stop #15 ST. CHARLES AVENUE - 2020 St. Charles Ave. - New Orleans CVB & Visitor Center
- Stop #16 CONVENTION CENTER & MARDI GRAS WORLD - 1380 Port of New Orleans Blvd. - Erato Street Cruise Ship Terminal
- Stop #17 ARTS DISTRICT - Julia St. & S. Peters St. - The Outlet Collection at Riverwalk, Julia Street Shops & Galleries, Louisiana Children's Museum, Julia Street Cruise Ship Terminal
- Stop #18 HARRAH'S CASINO on S. Peters St. & Poydras
- Stop #19 CANAL PLACE - Canal Street - New Orleans' Premier Shopping Destination, Saks Fifth Avenue, Lululemon, Tiffany & Co, Anthropologie, Vineyard Vines
City Sightseeing continues to detour around traffic closure zones due to the Hard Rock Demolition Site.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- New Orleans Double Decker Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
- Stops at the most popular locations in the city
- Live narrated commentary
- Weather appropriate clothing
- Non-alcoholic beverages
- In an effort to provide the most accurate information regarding all COVID-19 measures, policies, restrictions, and requirements, please refer to the most up to date CDC guidelines prior to your activity/trip date.
- Hours and availability are subject to change, especially during parade season. Please confirm your activity information with the provider prior to your activity date.
- Glass items are strictly prohibited on the bus.
- Selfie-sticks are prohibited on the top deck.
- Food is not permitted on the bus.
See the hop on hop off tour route & map
- Tours run in rain or shine. However, in the event of inclement weather, vendor reserves the right to alter, modify, or reschedule any tours due to weather or unsafe conditions. If you cannot reschedule, you will be fully refunded.
- All buses are handicap accessible. Priority in the handicap section is given to handicap guests. Operator directs other guests to another seat if handicap section is needed by handicap guests.
- Hotel pick-up is not provided. However, many of our stops are in close proximity to major hotels in the French Quarter, Faubourg Treme, Central Business District, and Garden District.
- Rides are typically offered daily year-round starting at 9:30 AM and ending at 5:30 PM. Hours and availability are subject to change Please verify with provider prior to trip.
- If the bus is full, additional guests cannot be allowed to board, no exceptions. All guests shall be advised to wait for the next bus.
- Non-alcoholic beverages are allowed as long as they are in a container with a lid. No glass of any kind is allowed on the bus.
- One complete tour loop is about 2 hours - buses rotate around the route and visit each stop every 30 minutes.
- Parking is available at the Basin Street Station, additional fee applies.
- Infants and toddlers are free if child does not occupy a seat.
- Tickets are valid 1-Day (24hrs) from the time of redemption.
- Certified services animals are permitted.
- Services animals must have leashes.
- A pass is required for boarding.
Tour Route Info
- Garden District Walking Tour location is Stop 12: Magazine St. & Washington Avenue. Daily Tours are at 11:00 AM, 12:00 PM, 1:00 PM, 2:00 PM and 3:00 PM.
- French Quarter Walking Tour location is Stop 1: 700 Decatur Street, Ticket Office. Daily Tours are at 11:00 AM, 12:00 PM, 1:00 PM, 2:00 PM and 3:00 PM.
- Guided Walking Tour of St. Louis Cemetery #1 is an additional charge. These tours depart from Basin Street Station at the following times: Monday - Saturday - 9:30 AM, 10:30 AM, 11:30 AM and 1:30 PM; Sunday - 9:15 AM, 10:15 AM and 11:15 AM.
- Stop 13: Magazine St. & Ninth St. offers Magazine Street Shops & Restaurants.
501 Basin St, New Orleans, LA 70112, USA
New Orleans Double Decker Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tours
Don’t know what to get them?NO PROBLEM!
Don't take our word for it
Verified Traveler Reviews