Once the tickets are booked online, you will receive your e-voucher in your email. Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled start time - address to the location will be provided on your e-voucher. Paper vouchers are not required, but please have valid ID and mobile e-voucher available upon arrival. Please confirm the start time at least 24 hours in advance.
The New Orleans School of Cooking offers classes daily. Morning classes are 2.5 hrs. and features 4 food items. Afternoon classes are 2 hrs. and feature 3 food items. Please check the booking calendar by clicking the BOOK NOW button above for current availability.
Duration: 2 Hrs.
● Cooking Demonstration
● A Full Meal
● Take-away Copies of the Recipes
● Rates do not apply to Special Event or Holiday Demonstrations.
● Schedule and availability are subject to change. Call the number provided on your voucher to confirm schedule at least 24 hours prior to departure.
● Above rates are per person and include all taxes.
● These dishes do not contain shellfish.
● Young children that will sit on their parents lap are complimentary, children that need their own seat will be full price.
● Iced Tea, Coffee, Water and Abita Beer (a local brew) and Lemonade are included in your cost.
● Gluten free menus are available upon request. Please indicate at the time of booking how many gluten free meals are needed for your party. Upon arrival an additional $5 per gluten free meal will be collected.
Customers may cancel at least 48 hours prior to their arrival date and time to receive a full refund minus a $5 service fee. Customers that cancel after the 48 hour period will not be eligible for a refund. Customer may make changes to the reservation without any fees as long as it's outside the 48 hour cancellation period.