Garden District Walking Tour
- Lowest price guaranteeYou won't find a lower price
- Book with confidenceLive local support via phone
- Live Chat is ready to helpAvailable 7AM-6PM CST
This is the only Garden District tour that includes free transportation from downtown, admission to a private mansion, and a walk through Lafayette Cemetery! Known for its age-old oak trees and celebrity homes, a walking tour of the Garden District is a wonderful way to spend an afternoon in New Orleans. This "American" section of town was built to rival the architectural splendor of the Creoles' French Quarter, and boasts loads of history, stunning architecture, and gardens. View the homes of former Kings and Queens of Mardi Gras, the personal residences of Archie Manning (where Eli and Peyton grew up), Sandra Bullock, John Goodman, and more!
- History tour of New Orleans' Garden District
- Enjoy a leisurely walk amongst lush gardens and celebrity homes
- Visit inside the above-ground tombs of Lafayette Cemetery
- Learn about different architectural types like Greek Revival and Italianate
Duration: 2 Hrs.
- Climate controlled transportation to and from Garden District from the French Quarter
- Expert local guide
- Visit to Lafayette Cemetery
- Service animals as defined by the ADA are allowed.
- Comfortable attire & walking shoes
- Bottle of water
- Umbrellas are highly suggested for warmer temperatures and/or rain
- Not handicap accessible.
- No restrooms.
- Due to the property's historic nature, access is by stairs only.
- Children under 6 (not occupying a seat on tours) are free of charge.
- Certified service animals allowed.
- Schedule and availability are subject to change.
- Transfers must be used in conjunction with optional tours.
- A standard gratuity of 18-20% is recommended.
- Parking is available on-site for a fee.
Customers booking 10 or more tickets will be considered a group. Seasonal specials are not valid for groups. The cancellation policy for groups is different. Groups of 10 or more will have a 50% non refundable deposit kept on any cancellations or changes regardless of how far out they are made. Groups of 10 or more will have to pay a $2 gratuity per person, select ticket during check out. Customers are required to sign a contract and a copy of the signed contract is due within 7 days of booking to confirm your reservations, otherwise your order will be cancelled. A final guaranteed passenger count is due 72 hours prior to your tour. Decreases making total due less than the 50% deposit will not receive any refund of original deposit. Any decreases to passenger count within 72 hours will not be refunded. No shows will not be refunded. Additional tickets may be purchased on site based on availability however tickets will be reserved for the final guaranteed passenger count. If you would prefer to book your group booking via phone please call 800-450-7139 and ask for the groups department.
400 Toulouse St, New Orleans, LA 70130, USA
Garden District Walking Tour
Don't take our word for it
Verified Traveler Reviews