New Orleans Mobile Massage Therapy by BodyArt FiTTness
- Lowest price guaranteeYou won't find a lower price
- Book with confidenceLive local support via phone
- Live Chat is ready to helpAvailable 7AM-6PM CST
Receiving a massage can reduce work-related stress, promote deeper sleep, and alleviate back pain due to sports, walking or other activities. Body Art FITTness, LLC is a mobile personal training and massage therapy company that aims to educate people on safe, fun and effective ways to lead a healthier and more active lifestyle. They focus on clients' needs from a holistic health perspective. Let Body Art FiTTness help eliminate the toxins and pain from your system. Whether you are a local or vacationing in the Crescent City, Body Art FiTTness offers several types of massages for varied time spans (see menu below). Best of all, they come to you! Book Today!
- Massages in your home, Condo or Hotel Room
- Can accommodate couples and small groups
- Customized Full Body or Targeted Massages Available
- Excellent way to Relax
Inquire about Additional Services. Massages times available are for 60, 90 or 120 minutes.
Customized Massage - Relax your entire body or focus on a problem area with our customized massage. This massage serves to relax and tone the muscles while manually sending blood back to the heart to improve circulation. A combination of Swedish, Sports, Deep Tissue, Neuromuscular, Myofascial Release and Table Top Thai techniques are used to create a personalized experience.
Prenatal Massage - Reduce stress, swelling in limbs and relieve muscle and joint aches and pain with a prenatal massage. Massage therapy helps reduce anxiety and depression while providing a safe place for the expecting mother to reflect and resolve emotional trauma that may reside in the muscles prior to giving birth. Massage is safe in all trimesters, however Body Art FITTness, LLC requires a medical clearance for clients to receive massage in their first trimester.
Couples Massage - Enjoy a customized massage and relaxing experience with your partner. Perfect for birthdays, holidays and surprises. Complimentary fruit, wine, rose petals and candles provided for each couple’s massage. Price reflective of two massages being performed at the same time. If you would like back-to-back massages, you must book 2 massage services.
Instructional Couples Massage - Learn to massage your partner’s problem areas. You will be taught basic techniques and loaned a table, sheets and supplies for practice. Follow-up is strongly recommended. This service is great not only for couples but for parents, guardians and caretakers as well. New massage therapists and physical therapy technicians are also encouraged to check out this service.
Stretchology Session - Hate stretching? You’re not alone. Fortunately, Body Art FITTness, LLC loves stretching! They have a service dedicated to making sure your body progressively improves its range of motion. This service is completed while the client is fully clothed. Passive and Proprioceptive Neuromuscular Facilitation stretching techniques will be used with some tabletop thai and shiatsu techniques.
Energy Experience - This service combines techniques common to Reiki, Shiatsu, Swedish and Lymphatic Draingage massages. Brainwave, sound healing music and guided meditations are used to amplify the mind and spiritual benefits of this session.
Chair Massage - Want and in-home experience but don’t want to get undressed? Need a massage at the office? This service is perfect for you! A chair massage is performed through the clothes. The client sits in an ergonomically designed massage chair. Target areas include the neck, back, shoulders, arms and hands.
- Massage equipment and oils
- Modality equipment
- Licensed therapists
- Gratuities (typically 20% for Spa Services)
- Body Art Fittness, LLC. is based out of the 70115 of New Orleans. If you are located more than 30 miles outside of this location a surcharge will be applied.
- If valet or paid parking is required, the client is responsible for the fee and should provide the therapist with accommodation details prior to their arrival.
- Massages are not recommended for small children.
- A $50 transferable but non-refundable deposit is required to book all appointments.
- Must be 18 or older to book this activity. Massages for children 12-16 must be supervised by a parent or guardian.
- Therapist will not accept time requests after 8pm.
- Rooms must be large enough to comfortably setup the equipment for the massage.
- Expect your therapist to arrive 15-20 minutes prior to your appointment time.
- Be sure to use the restroom and change into a robe before the therapist(s) arrive.
- It is best to book at least 2 days in advance to avoid sellouts.
- Reservations booked less than 24hrs prior to arrival are not guaranteed until confirmed by the vendor.
A $50 transferable but non-refundable deposit is required to book all appointments.
24 hour advance notice is required when cancelling an appointment. If you are unable to give 24 hours advance notice, you will be charged 1/2 of the FULL amount of your appointment plus a $5 service fee. Any cancellations within 12 hours of your appointment start time will be charged the full price of your service(s). No shows will not be refunded. If you are not ready or not available for your massage upon arrival of the therapist(s), your session may be shortened to accommodate others whose appointments follow yours. Your therapist will determine if there is enough time remaining to start a treatment. Regardless of the length of the treatment given, you will be responsible for the “full” session price. Rescheduling is not always guaranteed. If an appointment is rescheduled you will be charged an additional fee. Out of respect and consideration to your therapist(s) and other customers, please plan accordingly, be ready and on time.
New Orleans, LA, USA
New Orleans Mobile Massage Therapy by BodyArt FiTTness
Brand new to TripShock