Once you purchase your card online, please take your voucher to Adventures in New Orleans Visitor's Center 414 Canal Street. Open daily 9am-5pm (Phone: 800-464-0142). Printed vouchers are required for redemption.
The New Orleans Power Pass is available year round. However, not all attractions will be offered daily in the fall and winter. Please check directly with the tour companies for times and schedules.
Please note: Bus tours with Adventures in New Orleans must be booked in advance by calling (800)-464-0142, passenger name and Power Pass card number is needed at time of booking. Tours depart from the Adventures in New Orleans Visitor Center 414 Canal St, New Orleans at 10:00am and 2:00pm; passengers must arrive 1/2 hour in advance. Bus tour lasts approximately 2 and 1/2 hours.
● Card with information booklet
● Card holder may not visit a single attraction more than once per day.
● Once the card is activated, it must be used within the time frame purchased.
● No sharing of the card is allowed
● 24 hour pass is only valid for one day, not a full 24 hour period.
● Card will become activated once the voucher is redeemed.
● Children under the age of 2 may not need to purchase a pass as some locations will let them in without charging admission. We recommend passes for all children aged 2 and up.
● After completing your online purchase, simply print out your voucher and use it to pick up your card at one of our redemption locations in your destination city. The redemption location(s) will be listed on your voucher.
● Please note that some participants may be closed, or tours cancelled, at any time due to poor weather conditions.
Online tickets are non-refundable after they have been redeemed. Customer may cancel their ticket order for a full refund minus a $5 service fee.
The swamp and plantation tours do not include transportation to or from your location so you must have your own transportation to take advantage of these tours.
Free bus tour with Adventures in New Orleans valid on 2, 3, 5 day New Orleans Passes only.