New Orleans Super City Tour
- Lowest price guaranteeYou won't find a lower price
- Book with confidenceLive local support via phone
- Live Chat is ready to helpAvailable 7AM-6PM CST
Explore the history and mystery of New Orleans on this 3 hour motorcoach tour! Join an experienced and entertaining tour guide as you visit and learn all about famous destinations like the French Quarter, Jackson Square, historic cemeteries, Lake Pontchartrain and the Lake Pontchartrain Causeway, Hurricane Katrina Tour narration and visit to the levee breach, homes of former Kings and Queens of Mardi Gras, the Garden District, Tulane and Loyola Universities, Audubon park, and more! Grab your tickets and get to exploring ASAP!
- Narrated 3 hour city tour by motorcoach
- Perfect introductory tour for your first full day in New Orleans
- Travel and learn the history, legends, and romance of Louisiana
- Educational and entertaining chauffeur and tour guide
- Visit Bayou St John, the New Orleans Lakefront, and Lighthouse Museum
- Hurricane Katrina Tour narration and visit to the levee breach
Duration: 3 Hrs.
- Narrated motorcoach city tour of New Orleans
- Brief walking tour of an above-ground cemetery
- Licensed city tour guide
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Weather appropriate attire
- Hotel pick up is not available.
- Children under 6 (not occupying a seat on tours) are free of charge.
- Although not required, it is appreciated and encouraged to tip your tour guide.
- The grounds of the cemetery may be wet from recent rains.
- Service animals as defined by the ADA are allowed.
- All guests will depart from the lighthouse ticket office at 400 Toulouse St. in the French Quarter.
Customers booking 10 or more tickets will be considered a group. Seasonal specials are not valid for groups. The cancellation policy for groups is different. Groups of 10 or more will have a 50% non refundable deposit kept on any cancellations or changes regardless of how far out they are made. Groups of 10 or more will have to pay a $2 gratuity per person, select ticket during check out. Customers are required to sign a contract and a copy of the signed contract is due within 7 days of booking to confirm your reservations, otherwise your order will be cancelled. A final guaranteed passenger count is due 72 hours prior to your tour. Decreases making total due less than the 50% deposit will not receive any refund of original deposit. Any decreases to passenger count within 72 hours will not be refunded. No shows will not be refunded. Additional tickets may be purchased on site based on availability however tickets will be reserved for the final guaranteed passenger count. If you would prefer to book your group booking via phone please call 800-450-7139 and ask for the groups department.
400 Toulouse St, New Orleans, LA 70130, USA
New Orleans Super City Tour
Don't take our word for it
Verified Traveler Reviews