Orange Beach Tritoon Boat Rental
- Lowest price guaranteeYou won't find a lower price
- Book with confidenceLive local support via phone
- Live Chat is ready to helpAvailable 7AM-6PM CST
Nothing sounds better right now than a day on the water soaking up some Gulf Coast sun. Chartering your own luxury Tritoon is the ideal way to make your daydreams a reality. Those unfamiliar, a tritoon is just a triple-hull pontoon boat with a little more power and a lot more stability. This boat is also the ultimate way to see the back bays of southern Alabama, Perdido Pass and the Orange Beach Islands. Be the captain of your day, book your Tritoon Boat Rental for up to 12 people in Orange Beach, Alabama now!
- Tritoon Boat Rental for up to 12 people in Orange Beach, Alabama
- Just a 10 minute cruise to the Orange Beach Islands: Bird, Robinson, & Walker
- Choose from half day (4 hours) or full day (8 hours)
- Bimini tops and premium sound systems
- Maps & instruction included
- Great for the entire family
Duration: 4 - 8 Hrs.
- Orange Beach Tritoon Boat Rental with 1 tank of fuel & swim ladder
- Life vests & safety equipment
- Operating & safety orientation
- Guide map of waterways
- Temporary state boater's license
- Weather appropriate attire
- Cooler with snacks & beverages
- Renters are responsible for the cost of all damages to the watercraft (including parts and labor, up to the cost of the entire watercraft in the event it is totaled) and lost equipment while it is in their possession. There is a mandatory $250 deposit per equipment rental.
- The person signing the contract must be 21, have a valid picture ID, & a VALID credit card for incidentals. You must be at least 19 years old and have a valid drivers license to operate the boat.
- No alcohol may be consumed while operating a vessel of any kind on Florida's waterways.
- One tank of fuel included, however, a full fuel tank is required upon return.
- A valid credit card or debit card will be required when checking in.
- Glass bottles or other glass items are prohibited on the boat.
- Pontoon boats can hold a maximum of 12 people or 1700 lbs.
- Pontoons are prohibited from entering the Gulf of Mexico.
- Pets and service animals are not permitted.
- Boats cannot be used as a shuttle.
- If the weather is unfavorable for boating, the trip will be rescheduled for another time or day. If the customer demands cannot be met, a refund will be issued for the full amount.
- Boats have compartments to hold small valuables such as wallets, watches, and jewelry. However, it is best to leave all these items back home or in your vehicle.
- Late fees may be assessed for late return of the equipment. Please arrive back on time. Vendor requires all boats to be back by 6pm local time.
- Tritoon has comfortable seating, a premium stereo, and a bimini that provides plenty of shade.
- Conveniently located on Marina Road, in the heart of Orange Beach. Just look for the RED house!
- Vendor uses 23' 2018 model or newer tritoons with 90HP engines.
- Customers are welcome to bring a BlueTooth speaker.
- Smoking and vaping are permitted.
- Handicap accessible.
27194 Marina Rd, Orange Beach, AL 36561, USA
Orange Beach Tritoon Boat Rental
Don’t know what to get them?NO PROBLEM!
Don't take our word for it
Verified Traveler Reviews