Once you purchase your tickets online, bring a photo ID to Tacky Jack's in Orange Beach, AL (address provided on the booking voucher). Please arrive at least 20 minutes prior to your scheduled departure time. It is best to confirm your departure time at least 24 hours prior.
Kayak rentals are a seasonal activity offered March through November. Daily rentals are available during most of the season. During fall and early spring months hours vary based on conditions so we recommended to booking early to guarantee desired departure time.
Duration of Activity
● 1 or 2 Seater Kayak
● Life Vests
● Guide map
● Safety Gear
● Gratuities (optional)
● Kayaks are prohibited from entering the Gulf of Mexico.
● Weight limit is 250lbs per person for a single person kayak; 550lbs TOTAL for a two-person kayak. Exceeding these limits will prohibit the rental of any kayak.
● Person signing the contract must be 18, have a valid picture ID, & a VALID credit card for incidentals.
● It is recommended to bring suntan lotion and a towel.
● If the weather is unfavorable for this activity, we will attempt to reschedule for another time or day. If we cannot meet customer demands for this, we'll refund the purchase amount.
● There is no minimum age to ride, but it is up to the parents to decide whether or not their children are able to participate.
Customers may cancel at least 24 hours prior to their arrival date to receive a full refund minus a $5 service fee. Customers that cancel after the 24 hour period will not be eligible for a refund. If the rental is called off due to weather, the rental may be rescheduled for a later time/date or a full refund will be issued. Customer may make changes to the reservation without any fees as long as it's outside the 24 hour cancellation period. No-shows will not be refunded.