Once you purchase the tickets online, print off the voucher or show the confirmation details from your mobile device for entry. Please have a valid photo ID available for verification and arrive at least 30 minutes prior to departure.
The tour will meet at the Lighthouse Ticket Office located on Toulouse St. @ the Mississippi River in the French Quarter. The address will be on the voucher you receive after booking. It is best to confirm the tour time prior to departure.
● 4.75 narrated tour
● Motor-coach transportation
● Gratuities (optional)
● Food & Beverage
● Due to the historic nature of the plantation, access to the second floor is by stairs only. No photography is allowed inside the plantation home.
● Transfers must be used in conjunction with optional tours.
● Children under 6 (not occupying a seat on tours) are free of charge but charged for food on cruises.
● Schedule and availability are subject to change. Call the number provided on your booking voucher to confirm schedule at least 48 hours prior to departure.
● Above rates are per person and include all taxes. Rates do not include gratuity to drivers and/or guides.
Customers may cancel at least 48 hours prior to their arrival date to receive a full refund minus a $5 service fee. Customers that cancel after the 48 hour period will not be eligible for a refund. If the weather is unfavorable and the vendor calls off the tour, the customer may reschedule for a later time/date or a full refund will be issued. Customer may make changes to the reservation without any fees as long as it's outside the 48 hour cancellation period.
Customers booking 10 or more tickets will be considered a group. The cancellation policy for groups is different. Groups of 10 or more will have a 50% non-refundable deposit kept on any cancellations or changes regardless of how far out they are made. Groups of 10 or more will have to pay a $2 gratuity per person, select ticket during check out. Customers are required to sign a contract and a copy of the signed contract is due within 7 days of booking to confirm your reservations, otherwise, your order will be canceled. A final guaranteed passenger count is due 72 hours prior to your tour. Decreases making total due less than the 50% deposit will not receive any refund of original deposit. Any decreases to passenger count within 72 hours will not be refunded. No shows will not be refunded. Additional tickets may be purchased on site based on availability however tickets will be reserved for the final guaranteed passenger count. If you would prefer to book your group booking via phone please call 800-450-7139 and ask for the groups department.