Offshore Fishing Adventure
- Lowest price guaranteeYou won't find a lower price
- Book with confidenceLive local support via phone
- Live Chat is ready to helpAvailable 7AM-7PM CST
Destin is known as the world's luckiest fishing village and this charter is dedicated to showing you the very best Florida has to offer. Hop aboard your own 32-foot Sailfish Express Cabin Cruiser and cast your worries in the sea on this offshore fishing charter. You will cruise to the deep waters of the Gulf of Mexico, opening up exciting new possibilities in the fish you can catch. Among the fish targeted (season dependent) are amberjack, cobia, Jack Crevalle, king mackerel, tarpon, triggerfish, and more! So, if you are feeling a little cooped up and crabby, saunter your way down to the docks and book this Offshore Fishing Adventure today!
- Private, custom fishing charter in Destin, Florida for up to 6 guests
- Target amberjack, cobia, jack crevalle, king mackerel, tarpon, triggerfish, and more
- Bait, tackle, ice and fishing license included
- Morning and afternoon charters are available
- U.S. Coast Guard approved & insured Captain
- Fish the reefs and wrecks
Duration: 6 - 12 Hrs.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Private, custom fishing charter
- Fish filleting
- Bottled water
- Safety gear
- Snacks and beverages (alcohol is permitted)
- Weather appropriate clothing
- Guests with back problems and expectant mothers should not participate in this activity.
- The boat is U.S. Coast Guard approved for 6 passengers, regardless of age and size.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult and supervised at all times.
- Catches are subject to seasonal requirements and federal & state laws.
- Must be at least 18 years old to reserve this charter.
- Smoking is not permitted on board.
- Closed annually on Christmas Day.
- Trip is not handicap accessible.
- The charter boat is a 32-foot Sailfish Express Cabin Cruiser equipped with all modern facilities that includes a restroom, shower, kitchen, and bed. Also, there is air conditioning, a multimedia system, refrigerator, ice-box, and wireless trolling motor. The boat is also equipped with a livewell and outriggers.
- If it rains, charters will still go out fishing. However, if there is excessive fog, wind, or lightning, the trip will not go. Trips are always decided based on the captain's discretion. The trip will either be rescheduled or refunded to the customer.
- The captain may be required to catch live bait during your trip that may impact trip time. This is customary and part of the fishing experience.
- There are no guarantees that the customer will catch the target species, but the captain has a very high success rate in finding and catching.
- Although everything is provided for your fishing experience, you are more than welcome to bring your own preferred gear if you would like.
- You will be cruising up to 9 miles off shore. Your trip is half traveling, half fishing.
- Service animals are permitted with proper paperwork.
- Paid parking on-site at launch location.
- AC/heat, shade, and restroom on board.
- Vessel holds state fishing license.
314 Harbor Blvd, Destin, FL 32541, USA
Offshore Fishing Adventure
Don’t know what to get them?NO PROBLEM!
Brand new to TripShock