Orange Beach Axe Throwing
- Lowest price guaranteeYou won't find a lower price
- Book with confidenceLive local support via phone
- Live Chat is ready to helpAvailable 7AM-7PM CST
Whether you are trying to channel the lumberjack within or you just want to try out something new, this Orange Beach Axe Throwing Adventure is perfect for you. Axe throwing is quickly becoming a popular American past time because it is a unique and competitive sport that's not only fun but also wild and adventurous. Spend some time learning the basics from seasoned professionals, then try your hand at manifesting your inner Paul Bunyon. It's easier than you think, great for ages 10+, and the best axeperince in Orange Beach. Touted as primitively euphoric, don't miss your chance to try out this new sport that's quickly sweeping the nation. So skip the beaches and the crowds and come throw an axe or three and see what all the hype is about!
- Axe Throwing in Orange Beach, Alabama
- Primitively euphoric experience that is memorable, safe and tons of fun
- Great way to celebrate a special occasion, host fun team building, or simply relax and compete with family and friends
- Challenging activity for ages 10 and up
Duration: 1 Hr.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- 1 Hour Orange Beach Axe Throwing
- You are more than welcome to bring food, drinks (alcohol included), and a cooler but please clean up after yourself
- Closed-toed shoes are required
- There are no specific dress requirements for axe throwing except for one. For safety, you must wear closed-toe shoes to be able to participate in single or group sessions.
- If you have less than 8 people in your axe throwing group, you will need to purchase ALL tickets beforehand, otherwise you may be paired with other players. Maximum is 50 guests.
- Activity not for those with neck, back, shoulder, or other serious medical limitations.
- Must be 10 years old or older to participate. Younger spectators are welcomed to watch only.
- Expectant mothers welcomed to participate with physician's approval.
- You must fill out and sign waiver before you axe throw.
- No knife throwing or double-edged axes.
- No liquor permitted.
- Each lane has two targets, with a maximum of eight people per lane.
- Free parking is available on-site.
- Activity is handicap accessible.
- Restrooms are available.
4725 Main St Suite G-201, Orange Beach, AL 36561, USA
Orange Beach Axe Throwing
Don’t know what to get them?NO PROBLEM!
Brand new to TripShock