Orange Beach Barefoot Jet Ski Rentals
- Lowest price guaranteeYou won't find a lower price
- Book with confidenceLive local support via phone
- Live Chat is ready to helpAvailable 7AM-6PM CST
Zip around the back bays and explore the nearby coves with this hourly Orange Beach Barefoot Jet Ski Rental. Take advantage of no wake zones as you create an adventure to remember. Enjoy these calm waters that are free of vessel traffic so you can take in the moments observing local marine life and skipping across the water with the sun on your back and the wind in your hair. Just imagine a day of fun on the water, book this jet ski rental today!
- 3 seater waverunners not to exceed 400 pounds
- See the sights of Orange Beach
- Explore all of the nearby coves and estuaries
- Short no-wake zone means you can go fast within minutes
Duration: 1 Hour
- VX Yamaha Waverunners with Reverse (weight restrictions apply)
- Instruction and safety equipment
- Safety/operating orientation
- Go-Pro video or pictures
- Marine radios
- Life vests
- Driver's license
- Bathing suit
- Water shoes
- Renters must be at least 21 years of age with a valid driver’s license to fill out the paperwork on the dock. No DUI, license suspension or revocation.
- As a safety precaution, the vendor reserves the right to refuse service to anyone they feel is not capable of operating the equipment. No medications that interfere with operations.
- Waverunners are strictly prohibited from entering the Gulf of Mexico.
- 2-3 people per jet ski with a max weight of 400lbs.
- Not recommended for expectant mothers.
- No children under 5 permitted on skis.
- Must be 18 to operate solo.
- Not handicap accessible.
- All Waverunners have plenty of storage area for riders to carry their own sunscreen, waterproof camera, etc...
- If the weather is deemed unfavorable by the vendor for the dolphin tour, another time/date will be scheduled. If another time cannot be rescheduled, the customer will be given a full refund.
- Restrooms are available at the marina.
- VX Deluxe Yamaha Waverunner.
- Free parking is available.
- Gratuities not included.
- Small groups only.
Customers may cancel at least 24 hours prior to their arrival date and time to receive a full refund minus a $5 service fee. Customers that cancel after the 24 hour period will not be eligible for a refund. If the weather is unfavorable, the experience may be rescheduled by the vendor for a later time/date or a full refund will be issued. No-shows will not be refunded. Customer may make changes to the reservation without any fees as long as it's outside the 24 hour cancellation period. You must be 25 years of age to book services with us. Solo operators for "By the hour Services" must be 21 years of age to operate. Guests 15 to 17 may operate with a parent on the back and must have and present a Valid U.S Drivers License or learners permit issued in their names by their State as proof to operate equipment (State Issued ID's are not accepted). I acknowledge I will be required to provide proof of the required Age to book any service. Anyone that has had the Drivers License Suspended or Revoked, or, Any persons taking medications that interfere with operations can not operate. Pregnancies are in danger in certain conditions and are your responsibility. Total Max weight per Ski is 395lbs, no refunds if you are overloaded and we don’t have additional equipment to provide at the time of your reservation. Arrive 45 min prior to departure time. Lost time will not be made up for you. No children 5 or under. Also, you are responsible for any injury to yourself or others along with costs for repairs to equipment from damages caused by you or anyone in your group.
Bear Point Marina, Orange Beach, AL 36561, USA
Orange Beach Barefoot Jet Ski Rentals
Brand new to TripShock