Orange Beach Bowfishing Charter
Departing on two trips daily, Fish-Kabob Bowfishing will net you that perfect catch day or night! See exciting marine creatures and shoot 100-200 times a night while hunting for sting ray, sheepshead, catfish and more!
→ Target sting ray, sheepshead, catfish and more!
→ US Coast Guard approved & insured Captain.
→ Evening and late-night charters available.
→ Equipment included, no fishing license required.
→ Catch fish and observe coastal marine creatures.
Booking Details:Please bring with you the provided confirmation number (located on the voucher e-mailed to you after online purchase) and a valid drivers license for verification. Trips will be scheduled at dark time (depends on time of year). Contact with our office needs to be made at least 48 hours prior to the trip. Time and place will depend on weather and fishing. Please arrive at least 20 minutes prior to departure time. Reservations booked less than 48hrs prior to arrival are not guaranteed until confirmed by the vendor.
Charters are available depending on the season and conditions. Departures are offered daily at 8pm and 1am based on availability. Please check the "Book Now" button above for current schedule and pricing. It is best to reserve your charter at least 1 day in advance to avoid sellouts.
Duration: 4-6 hours
Public parking is available free of charge.
● Experienced captain
● Fully equipped boat
● Bottled water
● Gratuities (15-20%)
● Snacks and drinks (no glass allowed)
● Must be at least 15 to reserve this charter. Passengers under 18 must have an adult present.
● The boat is coast guard approved for 6 passengers.
● Longer trip variations than what is bookable online are available however customers must call to book these longer trips.
● There are no guarantees that the customer will catch the target species, but the captain has a very high success rate in finding and catching certain species.
● Glass bottles or items are prohibited on the boat
● If it rains, charters will still go out fishing depending on the customer preference. However, if there is excessive fog, wind, or lightning, the trip will not go. Trips are always decided based on the captains discretion. Trip will either reschedule or be refunded to the customer.
Customers that cancel will be charged 1 hour cancel fee plus $5 service fee unless the captain has to call off the trip due to inclement weather. In this case, another day will be scheduled or the customer may opt for a full refund. No refunds will be given once the customer boards the boat. No shows will not be refunded.