Orange Beach Party Boat Fishing
- Lowest price guaranteeYou won't find a lower price
- Book with confidenceLive local support via phone
- Live Chat is ready to helpAvailable 7AM-7PM CST
Set out to sea and catch the biggest fish in the Gulf of Mexico! Join your expert captain and crew on this 65-foot head boat where you will target a variety of seasonal big game species like grouper, snapper, triggerfish, and more. Choose the affordable 4-hour afternoon trolling trip, the 6-hour bottom fishing trip, or the full day 10-hour offshore trip. Set your hook on this Orange Beach fishing deal today!
- Party Boat Fishing in Orange Beach, Alabama
- Cozy, 65-foot head-boat with bathrooms & an air-conditioned cabin
- Choose between a variety of deep sea fishing experiences
- Catch snapper, grouper, triggerfish, & more
- Bait, tackle, and fishing license included
- Great for everyone ages 4+
Duration: 4 - 10 Hrs.
- Orange Beach Party Boat Fishing
- Fishing license
- Captain & crew
- Bait & tackle
- Safety gear
- Small cooler with food & drinks
- Weather appropriate clothing
- Hand sanitizer
- Wash cloth
- In an effort to provide the most accurate information regarding all COVID-19 measures, policies, restrictions, and requirements, please reach out to the provider prior to your activity/trip date.
- The boat's maximum capacity for the 4-hour trolling trip is 20 people max, the 4-hour catch and release trip is 40 people max, the 6-hour fishing trip is 40 people, the 8-hour semi-private fishing trip is 30 max and the 10 hour semi-private is 20 people max.
- Trips must meet a minimum of 11 participants to depart for large group party boat trips. If not, the trip will be rescheduled or the customer will be refunded, at captain's discretion.
- Handicap services are available, please call when the reservation is booked for proper assistance. In some cases, vendor is able to accommodate handicap customers.
- No GPS devices allowed on the boat. The captain and crew reserve the right to confiscate these items.
- Not for expectant mothers or those who suffer from back or shoulder injuries.
- Customer must be at least 14 years old to fish without parental consent.
- Pets and service/comfort animals not permitted on the boat.
- Children under 4 years old are not permitted on trips.
- If weather is deemed by the vendor as unfavorable for this activity, your reservation may be altered, modified, rescheduled, or refunded, at vendor discretion.
- During the 4-hour trolling trip you will take turns reeling in fish from stationary poles on the back of the boat. Vendor cannot guarantee fish will be caught. Any fish caught will be evenly distributed among all passengers on board.
- The boat will often experience movement and those who are prone to motion sickness are asked to take preventative measures.
- The size of the trip will vary based on the captain's discretion, but generally the maximum number of people will be 40.
- You will be cruising in the Gulf of Mexico, anywhere from 2-10 miles offshore, depending on trip type.
- Restrooms are available at departure location and onboard.
- Free parking is available on-site.
28101 Perdido Beach Blvd, Orange Beach, AL 36561, USA
Orange Beach Party Boat Fishing
Don’t know what to get them?NO PROBLEM!
Don't take our word for it
Verified Traveler Reviews