Orange Beach Party Boat Fishing
- Lowest price guaranteeYou won't find a lower price
- Book with confidenceLive local support via phone
- Live Chat is ready to helpAvailable 7AM-6PM CST
Set out to sea and catch the biggest fish in the Gulf of Mexico! Join the expert captain and crew on this 65-foot head boat where you will target a variety of big game species like grouper, snapper, triggerfish, and more, based on the season! Choose the affordable 4-hour afternoon trolling trip or the 6-hour bottom fishing trip. Set your hook on this Orange Beach fishing deal today!
- Choose between a variety of deep sea fishing experiences
- Depending on the season, catch snapper, grouper, triggerfish, and more
- Cozy, 65-foot head-boat with bathrooms and an air-conditioned cabin
- Bait, tackle, and fishing license included
Duration: 4-8 Hrs
- Bait & tackle
- Fishing license
- Wash rag
- Raincoat (for seaspray and light rain)
- Hand sanitizer
- Small cooler with food and drinks
- This trip is not for children under 4 or pregnant women.
- Customer must be at least 14 to fish without parental consent.
- Trips must receive at least 15 participants to depart for large group party boat trips. If not, the trip will be rescheduled or the customer will be refunded.
- The boat's maximum capacity for the 4-hour trolling trip is 20 people max, the 4-hour catch and release trip is 40 people max, the 6-hour fishing trip is 40 people, the 8-hour semi-private fishing trip is 30 max and the 10 hour semi-private is 25 people max.
- Free parking on-site.
- Handicap services are available, please call us when the reservation is booked for proper assistance. In some cases, we are able to accommodate handicap customers.
- Bathrooms available onboard.
- Service or comfort animals not allowed on boat.
- During the 4-hour trolling trip you will take turns reeling in fish from stationary poles on the back of the boat. Caribe Marina cannot guarantee fish will be caught. Any fish caught will be evenly distributed among all passengers on board.
- The size of the trip will vary based on the captain's discretion, but generally the maximum number of people will be 40.
- If you suffer from back or shoulder pain, please consult with a physician before booking as the use of the fishing pole can be strenuous at times.
- No GPS devices allowed on the boat. The captain and crew reserve the right to confiscate these items.
- We will cruise in the Gulf anywhere from 2-10 miles offshore.
- The boat will sometimes experience movement and those who are prone to motion sickness are asked to take preventative measures.
- If the weather is unfavorable for fishing the trip will be rescheduled or refunded. If the trip is cut short due to weather conditions the trip will be prorated.
Customers may cancel at least 72 hours prior to their arrival date and time to receive a full refund minus a $5 service fee. Customers that cancel after the 72 hour period will not be eligible for a refund. If the weather is unfavorable, the vendor may reschedule for a later time/date or a full refund will be issued. No-shows will not be refunded. Customer may make changes to the reservation without any fees as long as it's outside the 72 hour cancellation period.
28101 Perdido Beach Blvd, Orange Beach, AL 36561, USA
Orange Beach Party Boat Fishing
Don't take our word for it
Verified Traveler Reviews