Cruise OB Dolphin Cruise
- Lowest price guaranteeYou won't find a lower price
- Book with confidenceLive local support via phone
- Live Chat is ready to helpAvailable 7AM-7PM CST
Set sail for fun as you cruise the sparkling back bays of Orange Beach on a Dolphin Cruise. Sightsee pods of local Atlantic bottlenose dolphins and watch as these majestic and social creatures leap and play up close to the boat. Enjoy the sights and surroundings as your knowledgeable captain and crew pull up the crab trap and educate you on the local marine wildlife like the mesmerizingly beautiful blue crab. Experience breathtaking views on this pleasure cruise that whisks you into the Gulf of Mexico on calm days for stunning views of pristine white sandy beaches and the brilliant green glows of the Emerald Coast. Book today!
- Cruise OB Dolphin Cruise in Orange Beach, Alabama
- One of the few local boats that journeys into the Gulf of Mexico on calm days
- Enjoy the informative Q&A as you view local marine life in the crab trap
- Boat has ample, multi-level seating & roomy deck for ultimate views
- Great activity for the whole family
Duration: 2 Hrs.
- 2 Hout Cruise OB Dolphin Cruise
- Life vests
- Weather appropriate attire
- Snacks and drinks
- Cash/Credit Card
- In an effort to provide the most accurate information regarding all COVID-19 measures, policies, restrictions, and requirements, please refer to the most up to date CDC guidelines prior to your activity/trip date.
- Children ages 7 and under are required to wear a life jacket on decks outside the cabin space.
- Guests must be 21 years old or older to consume alcoholic beverages.
- There is a minimum of 15 guests required to depart.
- Glass items are strictly prohibited on the boat.
- No large coolers are permitted on the boat.
- Tour has a maximum capacity of 75 guests.
- Gratuities are not included.
- Fintastic is a 52-foot Nordic Yacht built in 1988, refit in 2018. It has a cruising speed of 12-15 knots and a top speed of 30 knots. It has seating for 75 passengers on lower and upper decks. It’s USCG approved for 78 including the crew of 3. AnnSea is a 50-foot Glenn Young built in 1982 it has seating for 49 passengers on lower and upper decks 51 including 2 crew. Cruising speed of 10 knots top speed of 14 knots.
- If weather is deemed by the vendor as unfavorable for this activity, your reservation may be altered, modified, rescheduled, or refunded, at vendor discretion.
- The vessel Fintastic has limited handicap accessibility. It has ramps on the boat and handicap accessible bathroom. The transition from dock to boat requires assistance.
- Please feel free to bring along snacks and drinks, or purchase something at the snack bar that is located inside the salon. Souvenirs of the cruise are also available.
- Both vessels are operated from a spotting tower to give the captain full view for safety and spotting dolphins.
- Certified service animals are permitted.
- Parking is available on-site for a fee.
- Restrooms are available on board the boat.
- Boat is wheelchair accessible.
27844 Canal Rd, Orange Beach, AL 36561, USA
Cruise OB Dolphin Cruise
Don’t know what to get them?NO PROBLEM!
Don't take our word for it
Verified Traveler Reviews