Cruise OB Dolphin Cruise
- Lowest price guaranteeYou won't find a lower price
- Book with confidenceLive local support via phone
- Live Chat is ready to helpAvailable 7AM-6PM CST
Set sail for fun as you cruise the sparkling back bays of Orange Beach on a Dolphin Cruise. Sightsee pods of local Atlantic bottlenose dolphins and watch as these majestic and social creatures leap and play up-close to the boat. Enjoy the sights and surroundings as your knowledgeable captain and crew pull up the crab trap and educate you on the local marine wildlife like the mesmerizingly beautiful blue crab. Experience breathtaking views on this pleasure cruise that whisks you into the Gulf of Mexico on calm days for stunning views of pristine white sandy beaches and the brilliant green glows of the Emerald Coast.
- One of the few local boats that journeys into the Gulf of Mexico on calm days
- Enjoy the informative Q&A as you view local marine life in the crab trap
- Boat has ample, multi-level seating and roomy deck for ultimate views
- Dolphin cruise in Orange Beach
Duration: 2 Hrs.
- Dolphin Cruise
- Weather appropriate attire
- Snacks and drinks
- Cash/Credit Card
- Vendor has life vests for everyone. Children 7 and under are required to wear one on decks outside the cabin space.
- Must be 21 years old or older to consume and/or purchase alcohol.
- No large coolers are permitted on the boat.
- Glass items are not permitted on the boat.
- Fintastic is a 52’ Nordic Yachts built in 1988, refit in 2018. It has a cruising speed of 12-15 knots and top speed of 30 knots. It has seating for 75 passengers on lower and upper decks. It’s USCG approved for 78 including crew of 3. AnnSea is a 50’ Glenn Young built in 1982 it has seating for 49 passengers on lower and upper decks 51 including 2 crew. Cruising speed of 10 knots top speed of 14 knots.
- The vessel Fintastic has limited Handicap accessibility. It has ramps on the boat and handicap accessible bathroom. Transition from dock to boat requires assistance.
- Please feel free to bring along snacks and drinks, or purchase something at the snack bar that is located inside the salon. Souvenirs of the cruise are also available.
- Both vessels are operated from a spotting tower to give the Captain full view for safety and spotting dolphin.
- Restrooms are available on board boat.
- Parking is available on-site for a fee.
- Children under 3 years old are free.
- Boat is wheelchair accessible.
- Service animals are permitted.
- Gratuities are not included.
- Tour minimum is 15 guests.
- Tour max is 75.
27844 Canal Rd, Orange Beach, AL 36561, USA
Cruise OB Dolphin Cruise
Don't take our word for it
Verified Traveler Reviews