Please bring with you the provided confirmation number (located on the voucher e-mailed to you after online purchase) and a valid drivers license for verification. Before arrival, please confirm departure date and time at least 48 hours prior to the trip. Please arrive at least 20 minutes prior to arrival for a safety briefing.
Duration: 4-6 hour trips
Charters are available all year around. Departures are offered daily based on availability. Please check the "Book Now" button above for current schedules and pricing. It is best to reserve your charter at least 2 days in advance to avoid sellouts. Tour departs from the FloraBama Marina at 29603 Perdido Beach Blvd., Orange Beach, AL 36561.
● Rods and reels
● Bait and tackle
● Fishing license
● Experienced Captain and crew
● Fully equipped boat
● Gratuities (15-20%)
● Must be at least 18 to reserve this charter.
● The boat has a max capacity of 6 passengers, but only has a fishing license for 4 anglers. Customers with children under 16 are not required to have a fishing license.
● Offshore trips require 5 hour minimum.
● Customers are asked to bring a hat, suntan lotion, food and beverages, sunglasses and camera. Do not bring a cooler because the captain has one on board for customers to put their food and beverages in.
● There are no bathrooms on board. For inshore trips the captain is close enough to pull up to shore for a bathroom break.
● Customers will be fishing a 22 foot Proline SE with 175hp four stroke Suzuki engine and Bimini T-top.
● The captain will fillet and bag any fish that the customer catches on the trip. Please tip appropriately for all the hard work that is done on the trip.
● There are no guarantees that the customer will catch the target species, but the captain has a very high success rate in finding and catching certain species.
● Glass bottles or items are prohibited on the boat
● The boat will sometimes experience movement and those who are prone to motion sickness are asked to take dramamine or bonine for precaution.
● Absolutely no GPS devices will be allowed on the boat.
Customers may cancel at least 48 hours prior to their arrival date to receive a full refund minus a $5 service fee. Customers that cancel after the 48 hour period will not be eligible for a refund. Due to inclement weather, the Captain may choose to cancel the trip and will then attempt to meet customer demands by either rescheduling or returning the full purchased refund. Trips are always decided based on the Captain's discretion. No-shows will not be refunded.