Check in for boarding at the Orange Beach Marina, located at 27075 Marina Rd, Orange Beach, AL 36561. Arrive 30 minutes prior to departure time and report to the Jet Boat booth.
● Arrive 30 minutes prior to cruise for check-in.
● Check-in at Tiki Hut on left of parking lot.
● No cell phones, smartphones, or cameras allowed on boat. A ziplock bag for keys/wallets will be provided.
● Passengers showing signs of intoxication are prohibited to ride. You will be denied boarding and no refund will be given.
Duration: 60 min.
Free parking is available at Orange Beach Marina.
● Gratuities (10-15%)
● Children must be 6 years of age or older to ride on boat.
● Children age 6-17 must be accompanied by a paying parent or guardian.
● Passengers under age 18 will need a parent or guardian to sign a wavier prior to riding.
● Beverages and smoking are prohibited on the boat.
● Service dogs are prohibited.
● Boat is not wheelchair accessible.
● If you currently have, or have ever experienced vertigo, or vertigo-like symptoms, this ride is not recommended.
● If you are prone to motion sickness, this ride is not recommended.
● Strict weight limit of 300 lbs. per passenger.
● There is a minimum requirement of 8 passengers for the trip to go out. Jet boat holds a maximum of 22 guests.
● We recommend bringing sun protection and sunglasses no matter what the weather indicates.
● Wear a bathing suit w/cover-up, or shorts w/t-shirt. YOU WILL GET WET.
● Anyone suffering from back, neck or other joint related pains are prohibited from boarding.
● You must be able to walk down the dock and board the boat with little or no assistance.
● Pregnant women prohibited from riding.
● Restrooms are provided at the launch location.
● Any personal belongings brought on the trip are the responsibility of the customer. Vendor is not responsible for lost items.
● Safety is our #1 concern. Therefore, we can run trips in light rain and moderate weather conditions. When conditions are dangerous, the trip will be cancelled. You'll be able to reschedule your tour. Cancellations for weather are at the discretion of the captain.
Customers must cancel at least 24 hours prior to arrival date in order to receive a full refund minus a $5 service fee. Customers that cancel after the 24 hour period will not be eligible for a refund. If weather is unfavorable and the captain calls off the trip it can be rescheduled for a later time/date or a full refund will be issued. Boating in the gulf is not guaranteed and is subject to weather and water conditions. No-shows will not be refunded. Customer may make changes to their reservation without any fees as long as it is outside the 24 hour cancellation period. Reservations booked within the 24 hour cancellation period are not eligible for cancellation.