Orange Beach Jet Boat Thrill Ride
- Lowest price guaranteeYou won't find a lower price
- Book with confidenceLive local support via phone
- Live Chat is ready to helpAvailable 7AM-6PM CST
Zoom along on a wet and wild adventure on the Orange Beach Jet Boat Thrill Ride. Climb on board a stunning speed boat for a high-speed ride through the Emerald Coast. Experience the thrills of traveling at speeds of up to 45mph as you skip atop waves and get wet with spray. For the adrenaline ride of a lifetime book a Jet Boat Thrill Ride today!
- 45-minute jet boat tour in Orange Beach, Alabama
- Like a roller coaster on the water
- Go up to 45 mph and cover some serious nautical miles
- Ride on a 30-foot specialty thrill boat from New Zealand
Duration: 60 min.
- Sunglasses or goggles
- Swimsuit and cover up or shorts and t-shirt
- No cell phones, smartphones, or cameras allowed on the boat. A ziplock bag for keys/wallets will be provided.
- Passengers showing signs of intoxication are prohibited to ride. You will be denied boarding and no refund will be given.
- Anyone suffering from back, neck or other joint related pains are prohibited from boarding.
- Pregnant women prohibited from riding.
- Children must be 6 years of age or older to ride on the boat.
- Children age 6-17 must be accompanied by a paying parent or guardian.
- Passengers under age 18 will need a parent or guardian to sign a waiver prior to riding.
- Beverages and smoking are prohibited on the boat.
- Service dogs are prohibited.
- The boat is not wheelchair accessible.
- If you currently have or have ever experienced vertigo, or vertigo-like symptoms, this ride is not recommended.
- If you are prone to motion sickness, this ride is not recommended.
- Strict weight limit of 300 lbs. per passenger.
- There is a minimum requirement of 8 passengers for the trip to go out. The jet boat holds a maximum of 22 guests.
- All participants will get wet! Jet Boat Thrill Rides highly encourages all participants to bring a change of clothes for after the ride.
- You must be able to walk down the dock and board the boat with little or no assistance.
- Restrooms are provided at the launch location.
- Free parking available on-site.
- Any personal belongings brought on the trip are the responsibility of the customer. The vendor is not responsible for lost items.
- Safety is the #1 concern. Therefore, they can run trips in light rain and moderate weather conditions. When conditions are dangerous, the trip will be canceled. You'll be able to reschedule your tour. Cancellations for weather are at the discretion of the captain.
- Gratuities not included.
Customers must cancel at least 24 hours prior to arrival date in order to receive a full refund by the vendor minus a $5 service fee. Customers that cancel after the 24 hour period will not be eligible for a refund. If weather is unfavorable and the captain calls off the trip it can be rescheduled for a later time/date or a full refund will be issued. Boating in the gulf is not guaranteed and is subject to weather and water conditions. No-shows will not be refunded. Customer may make changes to their reservation without any fees as long as it is outside the 24 hour cancellation period. Reservations booked within the 24 hour cancellation period are not eligible for cancellation.
27267 Perdido Beach Blvd, Orange Beach, AL 36561, USA
Orange Beach Jet Boat Thrill Ride
Don't take our word for it
Verified Traveler Reviews