Orange Beach Shrimping Charter
- Lowest price guaranteeYou won't find a lower price
- Book with confidenceLive local support via phone
- Live Chat is ready to helpAvailable 7AM-7PM CST
You are invited along on a trip perfect for the kiddos to learn all about the beautiful marine world around them. This Orange Beach Kids Shrimping Charter is a unique way for families to experience both shrimping and fishing, plus maybe even get to have a dolphin encounter or two. This trip is completely customizable, so split your time however you like and have your day, your way! Experienced captain has been fishing these waters for most of his life and knows them like the back of his hand. Whatever you want to do on the water, he’s bound to know the best way to get started. Don't miss your chance to spend the day with Captain Ty on the best kids fishing trip in town!
- 2 or 3 Hour, completely customizable trips in Orange Beach, Alabama
- Enjoy dolphin watching as you cruise
- Knowledgeable and experienced captain
- Bait, tackle, ice and fishing license included
- Great for kids ages 3+
Duration: 2 - 3 Hrs.
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Orange Beach Shrimping Charter
- Bait and tackle
- Fishing license
- Bottled water
- Ice and bags
- Life vests
- Small cooler for your snacks & beverages
- Raincoat, poncho, or umbrella
- Weather appropriate attire
- Children under 18 years old must be accompanied by a paying adult and supervised at all times.
- The boat is U.S. Coast Guard approved for up to 5 passengers maximum.
- 4 or 5 passenger trips (5th person costs $50 extra, paid on-site).
- No pets, service, or comfort animals permitted on board boat.
- This activity is not for children under 3 years old.
- No aerosol sunscreen permitted on the boat.
- Charter is not handicap accessible.
- There is no restroom on boat.
- This is a catch and release trip. Shrimping is completely interactive where you will participate in the shrimping process. This is a very educational experience where you will learn about many underwater species. The species you can catch in the net are shrimp, stingrays, crabs, and a wide variety of fish. Bottlenose dolphins will follow the net and when you retrieve it, they will often follow the net to the boat and remain close, waiting for you to throw them the bi-catch.
- The boat is extra wide, so there's more than enough space for everyone to fish at the same time. A full array of Simrad and Furuno navigation electronics will ensure you're on the right track during the trip. No restroom on board.
- The boat does not experience much movement, but those who are prone to motion sickness are asked to take preventative measures.
- While provider can’t guarantee sightings, there is a high probability of seeing dolphins and other marine life.
- The boat is a 25' Carolina skiff center console that runs on a 150 HP Evinrude engine.
- Parking is available on-site at Bear Point Marina.
5749 Bay La Launch Ave, Orange Beach, AL 36561, USA
Orange Beach Shrimping Charter
Don’t know what to get them?NO PROBLEM!
Brand new to TripShock